- NH man causes Maine games to be cancelled
- Winnacunnet starts season at No. 1
- Team Previews: Lin-Wood
- The State of Baseball: Week 1
- NECBL releases 2021 schedule
- Peak Performers: 4.14.21
- Offense hasn’t been an issue for PSU
- Peak Performers: 4.13.21
- Team Previews: Winnisquam
- Cormier, Langis receive NECC awards
- Updated: September 24, 2018
New Hampshire Purple and New Hampshire Black, the two New Hampshire teams in the Showcase League, will meet in a regular-season game Sunday at Nashua’s Holman Stadium (3 p.m.).
Purple and Black, the first two teams to join the Showcase League, will both enter the game with a 4-0 record. Purple has outscored its four opponents 24-7, and Black has outscored its opponents 27-11.
The Showcase League provides New England high school-aged baseball players the opportunity to compete at a high level against some of the top talent from the Northeast during the fall season. The 12-team league features players from Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire Vermont and Rhode Island. There is an eight-week regular season, after which the top four teams advance to a single-elimination tournament.