- NH man causes Maine games to be cancelled
- Winnacunnet starts season at No. 1
- Team Previews: Lin-Wood
- The State of Baseball: Week 1
- NECBL releases 2021 schedule
- Peak Performers: 4.14.21
- Offense hasn’t been an issue for PSU
- Peak Performers: 4.13.21
- Team Previews: Winnisquam
- Cormier, Langis receive NECC awards
Spaulding hires Gagnon
- Updated: January 11, 2019
Spaulding High School’s new varsity baseball is no stranger to baseball fans in the Rochester community.
B.J. Gagnon, who played at Spaulding and also coached the Rochester Post 7 American Legion baseball team, was approved by the Rochester school board Thursday night. Gagnon replaces Paul George, who resigned last fall after seven seasons as Spaulding’s head coach.
Gagnon, a shortstop for the Red Raiders, was named Class L Player of the Year following his senior season. He also played four years of varsity football for Spaulding and went on to play college baseball at Bryant University.
Gagnon, who teaches at Spaulding, was the Post 7 head coach for seven years and guided Post 7 to the state title in 2013 and 2015. He resigned following the 2015 season.