- NH man causes Maine games to be cancelled
- Winnacunnet starts season at No. 1
- Team Previews: Lin-Wood
- The State of Baseball: Week 1
- NECBL releases 2021 schedule
- Peak Performers: 4.14.21
- Offense hasn’t been an issue for PSU
- Peak Performers: 4.13.21
- Team Previews: Winnisquam
- Cormier, Langis receive NECC awards
Boli named top freshman
- Updated: March 11, 2019
MANSFIELD, Mass. – Freshman Drew Boli (Falmouth, Mass.) of the Saint Anselm College baseball team was selected as the Northeast-10 Conference Rookie of the Week on Monday.
Boli went 3 for 6 this past week, posting a double along with his first career home run. He had a double and drew a pair of walks against Paine during a 6-2 win on Wednesday. Against Lock Haven on Sunday, he went two-for-three, picking up two hits that included his first collegiate home run.
Boli becomes the second Rookie of the Week selection this year for the Hawks as fellow freshman Chris Schworer (Medfield, Mass.) won the award on Feb. 18. In four games at the Hilltop, Boli has three hits in eight at-bats for a batting average of .375, including a home run and a double. He has knocked in two runs.