Peak Performers: 4.22.19
- Updated: April 23, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Colin Brodeur (Manchester Memorial)
• Brodeur, a sophomore, pitched a complete game, struck out 10 and didn’t walk a batter in Memorial’s 4-0 victory over Dover. He allowed six hits and threw 97 pitches.
Ryan Cardow (Manchester Memorial)
• Cardow went 3 for 4 to lead the Memorial offense in its 4-0 triumph over Dover at Gill Stadium.
Seamus Fenlon (Winnacunnet)
• Fenlon hit a three-run home run at Doubleday Field in Winnacunnet’s 7-6 loss to Concord.
Adrian Kennedy (Concord)
• Kennedy had two hits, drove in a run and scored twice to help Concord, the No. 3 team in this week’s GREAT 8, defeat Winnacunnet, 7-6.
Sean McDonough (Concord)
• McDonough went 3 for 3 with an RBI and a run scored in Concord’s one-run triumph against Winnacunnet.
Ryan Merchant (Concord)
• Merchant earned the win for pitching 1.1 innings of relief in Concord’s 7-6 victory over Winnacunnet at Cooperstown’s Doubleday Field. Merchant entered the game with Concord trailing 5-2 in the bottom of the fifth inning and runners on first and second, but avoided further damage by retiring the first two batters he faced on a pop up and a strikeout.
Zach Miles (Concord)
• Miles struck out two in an inning on the mound to pick up the save in Concord’s 7-6 triumph over Winnacunnet. He also had a hit and scored once.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.