Peak Performers: 4.29.19
- Updated: April 30, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Brett Anderson (Bishop Guertin)
• Anderson went 2 for 3 with a double and a home run, scored twice and drove in two runs in Bishop Guertin’s 7-4 triumph over Londonderry. The game was a matchup between teams that began the week at the top of New Hampshire Hardball’s GREAT 8 rankings (Londonderry was No. 1, BG No. 2).
Trevor Anibal (Bedford)
• Anibal had two singles, two RBIs and stole three bases in Bedford’s 20-2 triumph over Salem.
Devin Bedell (Pittsfield)
• Bedell went 3 for 5 with a home run and five RBIs, and also pitched a complete-game shutout with eight strikeouts in Pittsfield’s 12-0 victory over Portsmouth Christian.
Brandon Fish (Londonderry)
• Fish went 4 for 4 with three doubles and drove in two runs in Londonderry’s 7-4 loss to Bishop Guertin. He also struck out six in three innings on the mound.
Calvin Hewett (Portsmouth)
• Hewett had a bases-loaded double with two outs in the sixth inning to break a 1-1 tie in No. 6 Portsmouth’s 4-1 victory over No. 4 Exeter.
Nathan Isabelle (John Stark)
• Isabelle earned the win for pitching six innings in a 3-2 triumph over Stevens. He surrendered two runs on four hits, struck out nine and walked one.
Adrian Kennedy (Concord)
• Kennedy allowed seven hits and one run in 6.1 innings on the mound to help Concord, the No. 3 team in the GREAT 8 rankings, defeat Nashua North, 5-1. He struck out four and also had an RBI single.
Kyle Lavigne (Bedford)
• Lavigne collected two singles and a double and drove in four runs during Bedford’s 20-2 victory against Salem.
Richie Marique (Pinkerton)
• Marique had four hits, three RBIs and three runs scored to help Pinkerton defeat Trinity 11-4. He also picked up the win for limiting the Pioneers to two earned runs in five innings.
Stephen McClendon (Bishop Guertin)
• McClendon picked up the win for pitching 5.2 innings to help No. 2 BG remain unbeaten with a 7-4 win against No. 1 Londonderry. He allowed eight hits, two earned runs and struck out four. He also went 2 for 3 at the plate with an inside-the-park home run and three RBIs.
Adrian Siravo (Gilford)
• Siravo tossed a five-inning no-hitter in a 15-0 victory over Inter-Lakes. He struck out 15 and allowed only one ball to be put in play. Siravo also collected two hits (a double and a home run) and drove in four runs.
Kyle Stockman (Pittsfield)
• Stockman had three hits, stole two bases and scored four times in Pittsfield’s 12-0 victory over Portsmouth Christian.
Ben Stogner (John Stark)
• Stogner went 3 for 3 with three stolen bases and a run scored in John Stark’s 3-2 victory over Stevens.
Eric Sullivan (Concord)
• Sullivan went 2 for 3 with two doubles and scored twice in Concord’s victory over Nashua North.
Jeff Wagner (Pembroke Academy)
• Wagner tossed a nine-inning complete-game shutout to help Pembroke hand ConVal its first loss of the season, 2-0. Wagner allowed six hits, struck out six and didn’t walk a batter. He threw 101 pitches.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.