Peak Performers: 5.4.19
- Updated: May 5, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Devin Bedell (Pittsfield)
• Bedell limited Littleton to five hits and two earned runs in a complete-game pitching effort to help Pittsfield prevail 4-3. He struck out 11.
Tucker Brown (Keene)
• Brown had two hits in Keene’s 2-1 triumph over Concord — Concord’s first loss of the season.
Jack Goodwin (Merrimack)
• Goodwin, a junior, pitched five scoreless innings and K’d two in a 4-3 loss to Bishop Guertin. He also went 1 for 3 with a double.
Harrison Lendrum (Exeter)
• Lendrum tossed a complete-game one-hitter to help Exeter defeat Winnacunnet 7-0. He had his bid for a no-hitter broken up with two outs in the seventh inning.
Zach Mooers (Keene)
• Mooers, a sophomore, pitched a complete-game three-hitter in Keene’s 2-1 triumph over Concord. Mooers didn’t allow a run, struck out three and walked two. He also collected three hits and drove in a run.
Taylor Proulx (Bishop Guertin)
• Proulx capped BG’s four-run rally in the seventh inning with a two-run double as the Cardinals edged Merrimack, 4-3. Proulx had three hits in the victory.
Adam Scharn (Alvirne)
• Scharn pitched a complete game and held Trinity to one hit in Alvirne’s 6-0 victory. He struck out seven.
Kyle Stockman (Pittsfield)
• Stockman allowed one earned run on five hits and struck out 11 in a complete-game pitching performance to help Pittsfield defeat Littleton 9-3 in the first game of a doubleheader, and then went 2 for 4 with the game-winning two run home run in the seventh inning of Game 2, a 4-3 win.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.