Peak Performers: 5.15.19
- Updated: May 16, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Henri Boudreau (Hollis/Brookline)
• Boudreau, a junior, pitched a complete game and struck out five to collect the win in a 6-2 victory against Hanover. He also went 1 for 3 with an RBI.
Ryan Bourque (Timberlane)
• Bourque allowed two runs (one earned) on four hits and struck out eight in six innings to help Timberlane defeat Dover, 8-2.
Nick Cote (Londonderry)
• Cote ignited his team’s offense by going 2 for 3 with a triple, scored three times, drove in two runs and stole a base in Londonderry’s 13-4 triumph over Merrimack.
Jack Dingman (Londonderry)
• Dingman had three hits (two doubles) and an RBI in Londonderry’s 13-4 victory over Merrimack.
Nathan Isabelle (John Stark)
• Isabelle went 3 for 3 and allowed one run in three innings on the mound to help John Stark defeat Kearsarge 19-5.
Connor Jenkins (Pinkerton)
• Jenkins collected three hits, drove in four runs and scored once to help Pinkerton beat Portsmouth 6-4.
Cam Lovett (Timberlane)
• Lovett went 3 for 3 with two doubles and two RBIs in Timberlane’s 6-2 win over Dover.
Michael Pratte (Bedford)
• Pratte had four hits, three of which were doubles, and drove in three runs to propel Bedford to a 19-8 victory over Windham. The Bulldogs had 20 hits in the win.
Rian Queen (John Stark)
• Queen had two hits, drove in four runs, scored once and had a stolen base in a 19-5 triumph over Kearsarge.
Adrian Siravo (Gilford)
• Siravo pitched all seven innings and struck out 15 in Gilford’s 2-0 victory over Bishop Brady. He allowed three hits and walked one.
Eric Stack (Merrimack)
• Stack had a hit and two RBIs, walked once, scored a run and swiped three bases in a 13-4 loss to Londonderry.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.