Peak Performers: 5.16.19
- Updated: May 17, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Brett Anderson (Bishop Guertin)
• Anderson pitched a complete game in BG’s 4-0 road victory against Portsmouth. He allowed six hits, struck out 12 and didn’t walk a batter.
Ryan Ardine (Pembroke Academy)
• Ardine threw a complete game (80 pitches) to help Pembroke defeat Coe-Brown, 3-1. He allowed six hits, struck out two and didn’t walk a batter.
Cody Boucher (Gilford)
• Boucher went 2 for 3 with a double and two RBIs in Gilford’s 3-1 victory against Campbell.
Connor Hujsak (Goffstown)
• Hujsak collected two hits and drove in two runs in Goffstown’s 4-3 triumph over Bedford. His single in the sixth inning scored Ben Dodge to give the Grizzlies a 4-3 lead. Hujsak also hit a solo home run.
Colby Kessler (Moultonborough Academy)
• Kessler tossed a no-hitter and struck out 10 to lead MA to a 9-1 victory over Pittsburg-Canaan in the second game of a doubleheader.
• Meesig, a sophomore, pitched six scoreless innings in an 8-0 triumph over Alvirne. He surrendered six hits and struck out three. Meesig also went 1 for 4 with two RBIs.
• Morin went 6 for 8 with three doubles and five RBIs a doubleheader against Pittsburg-Canaan.
• Rollins went 6 for 8 as Moultonborough beat Pittsburg-Canaan in both ends of a doubleheader (19-9 and 9-1). He hit his third grand slam of the week in the fourth inning of Game 1 and finished that contest with seven RBIs. He also held Pittsburg-Canaan to two runs in six innings five innings of relief in Game 1.
• Wallace gave up six hits and struck out seven in a complete-game pitching performance as Gilford beat Campbell, 3-1.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.