Peak Performers: 5.24.19
- Updated: May 25, 2019
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Dylan Dufour (Souhegan)
• Dufour, a freshman, reached base three times in Souhegan’s 4-3 victory over ConVal. He had a single to spark a rally in the bottom of the ninth inning, when the Sabers scored the game-winning run.
Owen Fauth (Keene)
• Fauth, a senior shortstop, went 3 for 4 with an RBI and scored four runs in Keene’s 18-6 victory over Nashua South.
Gabe Fletcher (Keene)
• Fletcher had two hits, two RBIs and scored twice in Keene’s victory against Nashua South.
Jack Goodwin (Merrimack)
• Goodwin went 3 for 5 with an RBI and scored twice in Merrimack’s 12-5 triumph over Salem.
Austin Hazzard (John Stark)
• Hazzard pitched four scoreless innings to earn the win the John Stark’s 13-2 triumph over Pelham. He didn’t allow a hit and struck out four.
Brian Langevin (Keene)
• Langevin collected three hits and four RBIs to help Keene secure the No. 7 seed for the Division I tournament by beating Nashua South. He also scored twice and had a stolen base.
Nolan Lincoln (Londonderry)
• Lincoln tossed a complete game in Londonderry’s 1-0 loss to Goffstown. He limited Goffstown to two hits and the game’s only run was unearned.
Brett Patnode (John Stark)
• Patnode had two hits, three RBIs, two stolen bases and scored twice in John Stark’s 13-2 victory over Pelham.
Cody Pfeifer (Merrimack)
• Pfeifer had two hits, including a home run, drove in four runs and scored once as Merrimack concluded its season with a 12-5 victory over Salem.
Aaron Robertson (John Stark)
• Robertson went 3 for 3 with two RBIs and scored twice to help John Stark defeat Pelham 13-2.
Trevor Smith (Concord)
• Smith had two hits and drove in two runs in Concord’s 6-3 loss to Exeter.
Marcus Soucia (Keene)
• Soucia had four hits, four RBIs and scored three runs in Keene’s victory against Nashua South. He also reached base when he was hit by a pitch and had one stolen base.
Daniel Trezpacz (Souhegan)
• Trezpacz earned the win for pitching three scoreless innings of relief to help Souhegan beat ConVal 4-3. He allowed one hit and struck out four. Trezpacz also had two hits, walked once (intentional) and drove in a run.
Nick Wilson (Souhegan)
• Wilson, a sophomore, drove in the game-winning run with a bases-loaded single in a 4-3 triumph over ConVal. Wilson also limited ConVal to three runs in six innings on the mound. He struck out five.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.