Peak Performers: 6.1.19 (updated)
- Updated: June 2, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Clay Campbell (Goffstown)
• Campbell, who pitched two innings in Goffstown’s preliminary-round victory over Manchester Memorial, tossed a complete game in a 2-1 loss to top-seeded Concord in the Division I quarterfinals. He struck out nine and didn’t allow an earned run.
Jake Cole (John Stark)
• Cole had two hits, including a home run, four RBIs, one stolen base and scored twice as third-seeded John Stark advanced to the Division II semifinals for the first time in the program’s history with a 11-2 triumph over 11th-seeded Lebanon.
Sam Crawford (Hopkinton)
• Crawford, a junior, hit a walk-off single that scored Colby Marshall in the bottom of the seventh to give Hopkinton a 7-6 victory over Campbell. Crawford was also credited with the win on the mound. He came on in relief in the sixth inning and struck out three of the six batters he faced.
Nathan Isabelle (John Stark)
• Isabelle pitched a complete game in John Stark’s 11-2 victory over Lebanon. He allowed six hits, one earned run, struck out seven and didn’t walk a batter.
Reece Manor (Londonderry)
• Manor pitched a complete game to help Londonderry defeat rival Pinkerton 4-1 in the Division I quarterfinals. Manor limited the Astros to four hits, struck out five and walked two.
Zach Miles (Concord)
• Miles picked up the save by tossing a scoreless seventh inning in Concord’s 2-1 victory over Goffstown. He also had a hit and scored a run.
• Queen had three hits, drove in two runs and scored once to help John Stark defeat Lebanon, 11-2.
• Runge hit a solo home run to account for Pinkerton’s only run in a 4-1 loss to Londonderry.
• Sullivan earned the win for pitching six innings in Concord’s 2-1 triumph over Goffstown. He allowed five hits and struck out five.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.