Peak Performers: 6.4.19
- Updated: June 5, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Trevor Anibal (Bedford)
• Anibal tossed a complete game and struck out five in sixth-seeded Bedford’s 1-0 victory over 10th-seeded Portsmouth in the Division I semifinals. He limited Portsmouth to three hits.
Brandon Fish (Londonderry)
• Fish had two hits and drove in two runs to help fourth-seeded Londonderry defeat top-seeded Concord in the Division I semifinals.
Zach Fletcher (Bedford)
• Fletcher had two of his team’s six hits — a single and a double — in a 1-0 victory over Portsmouth.
Nolan Lincoln (Londonderry)
• Lincoln pitched a complete game to help Londonderry advance to the Division I championship game with a 4-1 triumph over Concord. He held the Crimson Tide to six hits and struck out five. The only run Concord scored was unearned.
Owen MacDonnell (Londonderry)
• MacDonnell went 2 for 3 and scored a run in Londonderry’s 4-1 victory against Concord.
• Manor had two hits, drew a walk and scored once in Londonderry’s 4-1 victory over Concord.
• Mastin tossed a complete-game two-hitter to propel Newmarket past top-seeded Woodsville 8-0 in the Division IV semifinals. He threw 79 pitches and didn’t allow a Woodsville runner past second base.
• Mello had two hits and drove in two runs to help second-seeded Hollis/Brookline defeat third-seeded John Stark 8-6 in the Division II semifinals.
Zach Miles (Concord)
• Miles, Concord’s starting shortstop, collected three hits — two singles and a double — and scored in Concord’s 4-1 loss to Londonderry in the Division I semifinals.
Ryan Minckler (Portsmouth)
• Minckler allowed six hits and struck out six in six innings in Portsmouth’s 1-0 loss to Bedford.
Avery Mosseau (Bedford)
• Mosseau had two hits and a stolen base in Bedford’s 1-0 victory over Portsmouth.
Grant Snyder (Hollis/Brookline)
• Snyder, a junior, had two hits including a double, and drove in four runs during an 8-6 triumph over John Stark.
Kyle Stockman (Pittsfield)
• Stockman had a game-tying two-run home run in the bottom of the sixth inning and a game-tying double in the ninth during Pittsfield’s 11-inning 4-3 triumph over Sunapee. He went 2 for 5 with three RBIs and didn’t allow a run in 6.2 innings on the mound.
DJ Zensky (Pittsfield)
• Zensky went 3 for 4 with a walk-off single in the bottom of the 11th to help Pittsfield defeat Sunapee 4-3 in the Division IV semifinals.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.