NEIBL Peak Performers
- Updated: July 20, 2020
NEIBL PEAK PERFORMERS
Pitcher of the Week: Trevor Anibal.
• Anibal pitched nine innings and recorded a win and a hold. He didn’t allow a run, surrendered four hits and struck out 20.
Players of the Week: Gunner Hagstrom and Cam Bergeron.
• Hagstrom hit .625 (10-for-16) with two doubles, a home run, seven RBIs, seven runs scored and was 5-for-5 in stolen bases.
• Bergeron batted .462 (6-for-13) with three doubles, one home run, eight RBIs, five runs scored and two stolen bases.
Pitchers of the Week: Sean Brennan and Ryan Humphrey.
• Brennan, who attends Wilton-Lyndeborough High School, didn’t allow an earned run in four innings on the mound against Londonderry. He surrendered two hits, walked one and struck out five.
• Humphrey, who plays at Souhegan High School, limited Merrimack to one earned un on two hits in three innings. He struck out three and walked two.
Player of the Week: Reese Colby.
• Colby, who is entering is senior year at Souhegan High School, went 6-for-13 during the week (.462) with five singles, two doubles, six stolen bases and four walks.
Pitcher of the Week: Padraig MacSeain.
• MacSeain didn’t allow a hit in four innings on the mound. He struck out three and recorded one save.
Player of the Week: Grant Snyder.
• Snyder hit .300 during three games. His hits included one double.
Pitcher of the Week: Nick Brown.
• Brown, who is entering his sophomore year at Exeter High School, started both games in a non-league doubleheader against the Berlin/Gorham 16U All-Stars, and earned the victory by pitching four innings of relief against Goffstown/Derryfield. Brown threw a complete-game shutout in Game 1 against Berlin/Gorham (67 pitches). He didn’t walk a batter in the three games (11 innings).
Players of the Week: Jason Yeaton and Tyler Leedberg.
• In addtion to some outstanding pitching, Yeaton batted .500 (4-for-8) with two walks. He had an RBI single during a victory over Goffstown/Derryfield, and added a two-run single in a loss at Nashua.
• Leedberg, who will play for St. Thomas next season, went 1-for-1 and reached base twice to help Stratham defeat Goffstown/Derryfield, and then went 2-for-3 and scored twice in a loss to Nashua. His hits against Nashua were a double and a two-run home run.
Pitcher of the Week: Jason Pecoraro.
• Pecoraro, who attends Nashua North, made two relief appearances and allowed two earned runs in four innings.
Player of the Week: Josh Keenan.
• Keenan, who will be a sophomore at Merrimack High School, collected a team-high two hits in Merrimack’s loss against Jutras.
Pitcher of the Week: Jayden LaMothe.
• LaMothe tossed four strong innings against Jutras.
Player of the Week: Anthony Detone.
• Detone continues to hit the ball hard, and produced a key double in Weare’s loss to Jutras.