Peak Performers: 4.26.21
- Updated: April 27, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Kyan Bagshaw (Souhegan)
• Bagshaw raised his record to 2-0 by striking out 12 in four innings of a 17-1 victory over ConVal. In seven inning this season he has issued three walks and recorded 20 of the 21 outs via strikeout.
Reilly Beaulieu (Pinkerton)
• Beaulieu went 4 for 4 and drove in three runs to help Pinkerton defeat Merrimack, 14-4.
Parker Coleman (Kennett)
• Coleman, a senior outfielder, was 2 for 2 with a home run, two walks, four runs scored, two RBIs and three stolen bases to help Kennett post a 9-4 victory against Plymouth. Coleman has a team-high .636 batting average with two doubles, a home run and nine stolen bases this season.
Brandon Fish (Londonderry)
• Fish returned from injury to go 1 for 3 with a double and two RBIs in Londonderry’s 5-2 victory over Concord. He also scored once.
Zach Fletcher (Bedford)
• Fletcher ptiched a complete game as Bedford extended its winning streak to three games by beating Manchester Central, 4-1. Fletcher limited Central to four hits and struck out nine.
Damian Gigante (Salem)
• Gigante, Salem’s catcher, collected three hits, an RBI and scored three times in Salem’s 13-3 win against Exeter.
Westin Lippold (Windham)
• Lippold tossed a no-hitter and struck out 10 in Windham’s 10-0 victory over Spaulding.
Owen MacDonnell (Londonderry)
• MacDonnell picked up his second win of the season by pitching a complete game in Londonderry’s 5-1 victory over Concord. He allowed five hits, struck out six and didn’t walk a batter.
Sam Maietta (Salem)
• Maietta, a left fielder, had two hits and drove in four runs to help Salem defeat Exeter, 13-3. He also walked once and scored a run.
Sam Malgeri (Exeter)
• Malgeri, who was in the lineup as a designated hitter, collected three hits and four RBIs in Exeter’s 10-7 win against Salem.
Jack Marshall (Londonderry)
• Marshall went 2 for 4 with a stolen base and scored twice in Londonderry’s victory over Concord.
Tyler Michaud (Pinkerton)
• Michaud had three hits, two RBIs and scored three times in Pinkerton’s 14-4 triumph over Merrimack.
Phil Nichols (Winnisquam)
• Nichols, a senior, struck out 12 and didn’t walk a batter in five innings to help Winnisquam post a 12-1 victory over Prospect Mountain. He allowed two hits and one unearned run.
Nolan Perrino (Winnisquam)
• Perrino went 3 for 3 with a triple, scored twice and drove in two runs to highlight Winnisquam’s offensive in a 12-1 victory over Prospect Mountain.
Zach Smith (Londonderry)
• Smith allowed two runs on five hits in six innings to help Londonderry defeat Concord, 5-2. He struck out eight and walked two.
Jonah Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter struck out 10 and in the first 5.1 innings of Monday’s 5-1 loss to Londonderry. He limited the Lancers to three hits and also had a hit at the plate.
Cole Yennaco (Pinkerton)
• Yennaco collected three hits, three RBIs and scored three runs during Pinkerton’s victory against Merrimack.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.