Peak Performers: 5.19.21
- Updated: May 20, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Adan Ayala (Salem)
• Ayala collected three of Salem’s six hits and scored twice as the Blue Devils beat Timberlane 6-3 in 10 innings.
Kyan Bagshaw (Souhegan)
• Bagshaw tossed two innings of scoreless relief during Souhegan’s 6-1 triumph over Pelham. He didn’t allow a hit, walked two and struck out four. Bagshaw has allowed six hits, walked 12 and struck out 40 in 18.2 innings this season. He has a 0.375 ERA.
Keegan Burke (Souhegan)
• Burke had a three-run triple to break a 1-1 tie in Souhegan’s 6-1 victory over Pelham. He also reached base twice after being hit by a pitch.
Brandon Fish (Londonderry)
• Fish went 3-for-3 with a home run and two stolen bases to help Londonderry beat Alvirne, 5-1. He also turned in a strong defensive game at second base.
Zach Gleason (Timberlane)
• Gleason tossed four innings of scoreless relief in Timberlane’s 6-3 loss to Salem. He didn’t allow a baserunner and struck out eight.
Ryan Gomez (Salem)
• Gomez pitched the first eight innings in Salem’s 6-3 10-inning victory over Timberlane. He allowed three runs (two earned), six hits, walked four and struck out seven.
Peter Haas (Keene)
• Haas pitched a complete game to help Keene beat Bedford, 5-3. He limited the Bulldogs to three hits and two earned runs. Haas struck out five and allowed one hit over the final five innings.
Wil Jacques (Souhegan)
• Jacques was 2-for-3 with a two-run single in Souhegan’s win against Pelham. He also pitched a scoreless seventh inning and struck out three.
Evan Kaplo (Bedford)
• Kaplo didn’t allow a hit in four innings of relief during Bedford’s 5-3 loss to Keene. He struck out six.
Marcus Korenkiewicz (Winnisquam)
• Korenkiewicz, a junior, earned his first varsity victory by pitching a complete game in Winnisquam’s 4-1 triumph over Belmont. He allowed two hits and struck out four.
Westin Lippold (Windham)
• Lippold went 3-for-4 with two RBIs and two runs scored to help Windham defeat Exeter, 8-0.
Owen MacDonnell (Londonderry)
• MacDonnell pitched six innings and didn’t allow an earned run in Londonderry’s 5-1 triumph over Alvirne. He struck out 11 and gave up five hits.
Phil Nichols (Winnisquam)
• Nichols went 3-for-4 with two doubles to help Winnisquam defeat Belmont, 4-1. He also scored once and drove in a run.
Jonah Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter limited Manchester Central to two hits in six innings of Concord’s 4-3 win. He allowed one earned run, walked four and struck out 10.
Nater Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter collected two hits and scored a run to help Concord defeat Manchester Central, 4-3.
Keagan Parke (Windham)
• Park collected two hits, both doubles, and drove in two runs to help Windham defeat Exeter, 8-0.
Lukasz Rondeau (Windham)
• Rondeau pitched a complete game in Windham’s 8-0 victory over Exeter. He limited the Blue Hawks to five hits and struck out seven.
Jarrad Willette (Concord)
• Willette had two hits and scored once in Concord’s victory over Manchester Central.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.