Peak Performers: 5.18.21
- Updated: May 19, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Dylan Brander (Merrimack)
• Brander collected two hits and three RBIs during a 9-4 triumph over Keene.
Quinn Connors (Hollis/Brookline)
• Connors was 3-for-3 with a double and three RBIs in Hollis/Brookline’s 8-0 triumph over Milford.
Cam Feely (Campbell)
• Feely collected two hits and drove in two runs in Campbell’s 9-7 triumph over Sanborn.
Ben Flanders (Merrimack)
• Flanders, Merrimack’s starting catcher, was 3-for-5 with a run scored in Merrimack’s victory against Keene.
River Hart (Nashua South)
• Hart had three hits (two triples), a stolen base and drove in five runs during South’s 14-13 victory over Manchester Memorial.
Jack Lager (Hollis/Brookline)
• Lager pitched six scoreless innings to earn the victory in Hollis/Brookline’s win against Milford. He struck out eight and walked one.
Jake Lammi (Miford)
• Lammi, a junior, turned in a 3-for-3 performance at the plate in an 8-0 loss to Hollis/Brookline. He’s currently batting .471.
Ryan Latsha (Campbell)
• Latsha earned the win in Campbell’s 9-7 victory over Sanborn by pitching six innings. He struck out five, doubled and drove in two runs.
Jeff Lugo (Nashua South)
• Lugo had three hits, three RBIs, a stolen base and scored twice as South edged Manchester Memorial, 14-13.
Eliott Medlock (Merrimack)
• Medlock, a freshman, went 2-for-5 and scored three times in a 9-4 win against Keene. His hits included a solo home run.
Gerard Perry (Campbell)
• Perry went 2-for-4 with a double and four RBIs to help Campbell deeat Sanborn, 9-7.
Maxx Spinelli (Portsmouth Christian Academy)
• Spinelli, a senior captain, pitched a complete game to help Portsmouth Christian defeat Farmington, 9-3. He limited Farmington to three runs on three hits and struck out 10.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.