- Jared hired as voice of Fisher Cats
- Eaton will serve as Keene State captain
- NFHS tosses rules changeup
- Hewett has big day for Vandy
- Rose, Saint Anselm collect first win
- Saint Anselm drops opener
- Saint Anselm opens season today
- LEC releases preseason poll
- Arkansas Tech tops SNHU
- Lavigne collects two hits in SNHU loss
NESP offering February camp
- Updated: January 25, 2019
Northeast Sports Performance
February Vacation Camp
February 25-March 1
9 a.m. – Noon
This week-long clinic will have baseball and softball instruction, keeping kids active over February break. The camp will cover all aspects of the game such as: hitting, pitching, fielding and more. We will play games, simulated games, as well as have fun! Kids will be broken into groups based on age as well as ability. Kids will also participate in non-baseball/softball activities and games that promote motor learning.
Campers should come every day in a t-shirt, athletic pants/shorts, baseball hat and athletic shoes. They should also bring their gloves, bat, helmet and catchers gear if they are a catcher. Campers should make sure they bring plenty of water to hydrate as well as snacks and or a lunch.
Please also bring a pair of shoes to change into when you get inside the facility. Sign up now because spots are limited.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register
Note: Please do not bring anything containing nuts for the sake of other campers who have potential allergy.