- Keene State releases schedule
- Fisher Cats announce game times
- 2022 Watch List: January update
- December Discount available
- NHFS adopts new pitching rule
- Fisher Cats open April 8
- Duval entering first season with NHTI
- Tewksbury to speak in Seabrook
- Futures League releases schedule
- Save $20 on an XTRA Membership
SNHU opens Friday
- Updated: February 7, 2019
The New Hampshire college baseball season begins Friday, when Southern New Hampshire University begins at three-game series at Cal State University at San Bernardino.
The Coyotes opened their season last weekend by splitting two games against Saint Martins University, which is located in Lacey, Wash. CSUSB lost the first game 11-0, but bounced back with a 7-6 victory in the second contest.
SNHU finished 41-17 last season and captured its second NCAA East Region title by defeating St. Thomas Aquinas College and advanced to the NCAA Division II College World Series in Cary, N.C., for the first time since 2012.
The Penmen went 2-2 in the Northeast-10 Championship, but bounced back by going a perfect 4-for-4 in the regional, as they outscored their opponents, 28-4, before winning a pair of games in the World Series for the first time in program history to reach the national semifinals.
SNHU was picked to finish first in the Northeast-10 Preseason Coaches’ Poll.