- Little League: NH 2, VT 0
- Flying Squirrels 19, Fisher Cats 1
- Fisher Cats 6, Flying Squirrels 1
- Little League: Mass. 1, NH 0
- Fisher Cats 6, Flying Squirrels 1
- Fisher Cats 7, Flying Squirrels 6
- Concord bounced from tourney
- Players needed for HR Derby
- Flying Squirrels 3, Fisher Cats 2
- Post 21 loses opener
Peak Performers: 4.24.19
- Updated: April 25, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Devin Bedell (Pittsfield)
• Bedell allowed a a run on four hits in six innings to help Pittsfield beat Sunapee, 11-1. He also had four hits in the victory.
Sam Boudreau (Bishop Guertin)
• Boudreau led the BG offense in a 6-2 triumph over Winnacunnet by going 3 for 3, with an RBI and a run scored. The Cardinals improved to 6-0 with the win.
Sam Crawford (Hopkinton)
• Crawford, a junior, tossed a complete game (73 pitches) in Hopkinton’s 2-0 triumph over White Mountains at Doubleday Field in Cooperstown, N.Y. Crawford struck out 11, allowed four hits and didn’t walk a batter.
Jojo Gallo (Windham)
• Gallo went 3-for-3 in Windham’s victory over Spaulding.
Jack Goodwin (Merrimack)
• Goodwin tossed a complete game, struck out nine and surrendered one earned run in Merrimack’s win over Trinity. He also went 3 for 5 with a double, triple and four RBIs.
Connor Jenkins (Pinkerton)
• Jenkins went 2 for 4 with three RBIs to help Pinkerton beat Manchester Memorial 6-5. Jenkins had a three-run HR and a double in the top of seventh, when the Astros broke a 5-5 tie.
Jeff Kiesewetter (Souhegan)
• Kiesewetter went 4 for 4 and drove in two runs as Souhegan beat Kingswood 10-4.
Harrison Lendrum (Exeter)
• Lendrum pitched all seven innings to earn the win in Exeter’s 6-1 triumph over Alvirne. He allowed nine hits, struck out five and didn’t walk a batter. Lendrum also helped himself by collecting two hits.
Keaton Miller (Merrimack)
• Miller’s contributions to Merrimack’s victory over Trinity included two hits, two runs scored and two stolen bases.
Brett Patnode (John Stark)
• Patnode pitched four scoreless innings in John Stark’s 9-5 triumph over Plymouth. He allowed four hits and struck out 10. Patnode also went 1 for 1 with three walks, an RBI, scored once and had a stolen base.
Cody Pfeifer (Merrimack)
• Pfeifer highlighted Merrimack’s offense in a 15-2 triumph over Trinity by collecting three hits and scoring three times. He also had an RBI and a stolen base.
Rian Queen (John Stark)
• Queen went 2 for 3 with a double, an RBI a run scored and a stolen base to help John Stark defeat Plymouth.
Aaron Robertson (John Stark)
• Robertson hit a tie-breaking three-run home run in the sixth inning of John Stark’s 9-5 victory over Plymouth.
Eric Stack (Merrimack)
• Stack went 3 for 4 with three RBIs, two runs scored and a stolen base in Merrimack’s victory over Trinity.
Dylan Szostak (Windham)
• Szostak had three hits, including a home run, and drove in four runs to help Windham defeat Spaulding, 8-6.
Daniel Trezpacz (Souhegan)
• Trezpacz, a junior, had two hits, including a double, and three RBIs to help Souhegan defeat Kingswood.
Nick Wilson (Souhegan)
• Wilson picked up the win in Souhegan’s 10-4 victory over Kingswood for limiting the Knights to a run on four hits in six innings. He struck out four.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.