- Keene State releases schedule
- Fisher Cats announce game times
- 2022 Watch List: January update
- December Discount available
- NHFS adopts new pitching rule
- Fisher Cats open April 8
- Duval entering first season with NHTI
- Tewksbury to speak in Seabrook
- Futures League releases schedule
- Save $20 on an XTRA Membership
Peak Performers: 5.13.19
- Updated: May 14, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Sam Boudreau (Bishop Guertin)
• Boudreau went 3 for 4 with two RBIs and scored a run in a 7-5 loss to Concord.
Gabe Fletcher (Keene)
• Fletcher went 2 for 2 with four RBIs and had a stolen base in a 14-7 victory against Dover.
Roe Hendrick (Nashua South)
• Hendrick collected three hits, including a triple, scored twice and drove in two runs during South’s 14-4 victory over Salem.
Connor Jenkins (Pinkerton)
• Jenkins collected three hits, drove in two runs and scored twice in a 17-9 loss to Spaulding.
Adrian Kennedy (Concord)
• Kennedy allowed five runs in five innings to earn the win in Concord’s 7-5 victory over Bishop Guertin, which entered the game at the top of the Division I standings. He struck out two and didn’t walk a batter. Kennedy also had two hits and an RBI.
Brian Langevin (Keene)
• Langevin went 2 for 2 and drove in three runs during a 14-7 triumph over Dover.
Kyle Lavigne (Bedford)
• Lavigne hit two solo home runs to propel Bedford to a 6-5 victory over Alvirne in a game shortened to six innings because of poor field conditions.
Mason Matylewski (Nashua South)
• Matylewski went 3 for 4 with a home runs, two RBIs and scored twice in a victory over Salem.
Zach Miles (Concord)
• Miles earned the save by pitching a scoreless seventh inning in a 7-5 victory over BG. He walked one, struck out one and didn’t allow a hit. It was his sixth save of the season.
Brett Patnode (John Stark)
• Patnode pitched a complete game to help John Stark remain unbeaten with a 3-1 triumph over ConVal. He allowed a run on four hits, struck out 10 and didn’t walk a batter.
Seth Rollins (Moultonborough Academy)
• Rollins, a freshman, hit two grand slams and finished with nine RBIs in a 15-3 victory over Profile.
Grant Snyder (Hollis/Brookline)
• Snyder went 3 for 3 and reached base in each of his five at-bats in a 14-5 victory at Kearsarge. He had three RBIs and scored three runs.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.