Peak Performers: 5.17.19
- Updated: May 18, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Kyan Bagshaw (Souhegan)
• Bagshaw, a freshman, went 2 for 3 with two doubles in Souhegan’s 5-1 loss to Coe-Brown.
Tyler Bruns (Concord)
• Bruns went 2 for 3 with an RBI and scored a run to help Concord defeat Spaulding 8-4.
Bobby Bunis (Merrimack)
• Bunis held Exeter to two earned runs and struck out two in five innings of relief in Merrimack’s 8-0 loss.
Grady Hudson (Alvirne)
• Hudson hit a three-run home run with two outs in the sixth inning to give Alvirne a 7-5 lead over Manchester Central in a game the Broncos went on to win 9-5. Hudson’s home run was part of a five-run sixth inning.
Zach Miles (Concord)
• Miles struck out three in 1.1 innings to collect the save in Concord’s 8-4 victory against Spaulding. Miles also went 2 for 4 with a two-run triple ad scored once.
Eric Sullivan (Concord)
• Sullivan earned the win for allowing two earned runs on six hits in four innings of an 8-4 triumph over Spaulding. He walked one and struck out two. Sullivan also had a double, walked twice and scored a run.
Cam Thompson (Concord)
• Thompson had two hits, including an RBI double, in Concord’s 8-4 victory against Spaulding.
Nick Wilson (Souhegan)
• Wilson, a sophomore, pitched 6.2 scoreless innings before Coe-Brown scored three runs in the seventh en route to a 5-1 victory. He allowed nine hits, walked three and struck out six.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.