Peak Performers: 5.22.19
- Updated: May 23, 2019
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Trevor Anibal (Bedford)
• Anibal tossed a complete game, limited Winnacunnet to three hits and struck out 13 in a 2-0 victory. He also had one of Bedford’s three hits.
Ryan Bourque (Timberlane)
• Bourque pitched a complete-game shutout in Timberlane’s 2-0 victory over Bishop Guertin. He surrendered three hits and struck out eight.
Sean Cavanaugh (Londonderry)
• Cavanaugh went 3 for 3 with three RBIs in a 6-2 victory over Manchester Memorial.
Ethan Imbimbo (Exeter)
• Imbimbo limited Pinkerton to three hits — none after the second inning — in a complete-game performance to help the Blue Hawks defeat the Astros, 11-1. He finished with 11 strikeouts.
Kevin Newton Delgado (Hopkinton)
• Delgado went 2 for 4 with a two-run home run as the Hawks improved to 13-3 in Division III with a 10-2 victory over Conant.
Jacob Grassett (Souhegan)
• Grassett limited Pelham to three hits and no runs in six innings on the mound in a 7-1 victory. He struck out eight and walked two. He also had two hits and scored twice.
Reece Manor (Londonderry)
• Manor pitched a complete game to lead Londonderry to a 6-2 triumph over Londonderry. He struck out six and walked one.
Sean McDonough (Concord)
• McDonough had two hits and collected the game’s only RBI in a 1-0 triumph against Portsmouth.
Ryan Merchant (Concord)
• Merchant earned the win for pitching six innings in a 1-0 triumph over Portsmouth. He allowed four hits, struck out two and didn’t walk a batter. He also had a hit in the victory.
Zach Miles (Concord)
• Miles struck out two in one inning of relief to pick up the save in Concord’s 1-0 victory over Portsmouth. The win earned the Crimson Tide the No. 1 seed for the Division I tournament.
Kyle Stockman (Pittsfield)
• Stockman went 2 for 3 and collected his 100th varsity hit in a 14-0 triumph over Nute.
Alex Sweeney (Raymond)
• Sweeney tossed a compete game two-hitter in a 1-0 victory at Somersworth. He struck out 13. Sweeney also had solo home run.
Daniel Trezpacz (Souhegan)
• Trezpacz had two hits (single, double) and drove in two runs to help Souhegan defeat Pelham 7-1.
Rob Wirtanen (Exeter)
• Wirtanen had four hits and drove in five runs to propel Exeter to an 11-1 victory over Pinkerton.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.