- Keene State releases schedule
- Fisher Cats announce game times
- 2022 Watch List: January update
- December Discount available
- NHFS adopts new pitching rule
- Fisher Cats open April 8
- Duval entering first season with NHTI
- Tewksbury to speak in Seabrook
- Futures League releases schedule
- Save $20 on an XTRA Membership
SNHU picked 12th in poll
- Updated: January 21, 2020
Southern New Hampshire was picked 12th in the NCAA’s Division II preseason baseball poll, while Franklin Pierce was among those in the ‘just missed” category outside the Top 25. Here’s the writeup on each team, as well as a link to the complete poll:
No. 12 Southern New Hampshire: The Penmen and 40-win seasons go hand-in-hand, and looked like they were heading back to Cary for a second-straight year until they ran into a red-hot New York Tech in the Super Regionals. They return quite a bit offensively but have some holes in the pitching. If that shapes out well, the Penmen could be top 10 quickly.
Franklin Pierce: The Ravens were once an East Region powerhouse and their 8-4 finish in May hinted that time may be coming again with the bevy of returners, highlighted by Derek Duffy (6-2, 1.59 ERA, 67 strikeouts in 62.1 innings) and a stable of arms with plenty of experience.