- The State of Baseball: Week 2
- Peak Performers: 4.20.21
- Peak Performers: 6.19.21
- NH man causes Maine games to be cancelled
- Winnacunnet starts season at No. 1
- Team Previews: Lin-Wood
- The State of Baseball: Week 1
- NECBL releases 2021 schedule
- Peak Performers: 4.14.21
- Offense hasn’t been an issue for PSU
McKenna to make MLB debut
- Updated: April 6, 2021
St. Thomas Aquinas graduate Ryan McKenna was recalled by the Baltimore Orioles on Monday and was scheduled to make his major league debut against the New York Yankees on Monday night.
McKenna, an outfielder, was penciled in as the No. 9 hitter in Baltimore’s batting order.
The Orioles selected McKenna, 24, in the fourth round of the 2015 MLB draft. He accepted a baseball scholarship from Liberty University, but elected to turn pro instead.
McKenna was added to the Orioles 40–man roster following the 2019 season.
← Previous Story Fisher Cats announce 2021 staff