- Keene State releases schedule
- Fisher Cats announce game times
- 2022 Watch List: January update
- December Discount available
- NHFS adopts new pitching rule
- Fisher Cats open April 8
- Duval entering first season with NHTI
- Tewksbury to speak in Seabrook
- Futures League releases schedule
- Save $20 on an XTRA Membership
Team Previews: Concord
- Updated: April 12, 2021
2021 NHIAA BASEBALL TEAM PREVIEW
Concord Crimson Tide
Head coach: Scott Owen
2019 Record: 17-4
2019 Postseason: Lost in to Londonderry (4-1) in the Division I semifinals.
Starters Returning: 0
Players to watch:
- Donald Cote – (P/1b)-Donny will compete for a relief pitching position and at 1B.
- Ryan Kastle – (P/OF)-Ryan is one of our captains and he will man one of our outfield positions. We will look to him to pitch in relief for us as well as get our offense going at the top of the lineup
- Charles Levine-(INF/P)-Charlie will look to compete for the middle infield positions and could be called on as a relief pitcher.
- Dominic Mangone-(1B/P)-Dominic has a great glove and will play defensively at 1B and could be called on for some relief pitching.
- Kevin McDonough-(3B/P)-Kevin is a big kid who will compete for the third base position. We are looking for him to contribute offensively. He could also be called on for some relief help.
- Jonah Wachter –(P/1B) -Will be getting the baseball on Mondays to start. Big strong kid with an incredible work ethic. He is a UHartford commit and will also see time at first base.
- Jarrad Willette- (C/P-Jarrad will be one of our two catchers and will also be called on to pitch for us. He will be another guy we depend on offensively.
- Tyler Wright-(P/OF)-Tyler will be looked to as our Wednesday starter. He will also patrl centerfield for us and hold down the middle of the line-up. He is a Plymouth State commit.
- AJ Fennelly-(P/3B/OF)-AJ will be competing in the outfield and at Third base. He is lefty hitter with some pop.
- Cam McGonigle-(OF/INF)-Cam will be competing for a job in the outfield and infield. He is a very versatile player with a good bat.
- Dylan Miles-(INF)-Dylan will be competing for time in the middle infield. He is a lefty batter who makes very good contact.
- Ryan Philbrick-(C/P/INF)-Ryan will see time in many different positions this year for us. He is a very versatile/smart baseball player who can play anywhere.
- Jack Reynolds-(3b/OF/P)-Jack will be competing for time at 3b and outfield. We will look for him to compete offensively for us.
- Brooks Craigue-(INF/P)-Brooks is an excellent defensive middle infielder. He will be competing for time there and we look for him to contribute offensively.
- Nater Wachter-(OF/P)-Nater is a big kid who can play multiple positions. He will compete for time in the outfield and on the mound. We will also look for him to contribute offensively.
Team Outlook/Coaches comment: “Concord is scheduled to open the season Monday at Division 1 Bedord. We have a very deep team and are looking to find out where all of the pieces will fit. The kids have been working hard and we are excited to get going. There will be a lot of competition for many spots early on in the year. New Hampshire Division 1 figures to be very deep and wide open this year. Pinkerton, Bedford, Exeter, Keene, Portsmouth, Londonderry and Winnacunnet are among the teams expected to be inthe mix. There are no easy days in Division 1.”
New Hampshire Hardball TOP 50 (XTRA Members)
New Hampshire Hardball will post team previews as they are received. Coaches can submit previews via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.