Peak Performers: 5.3.21
- Updated: May 4, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Ethan Burgess (Pinkerton)
• Burgess went 2 for 3 with a double and a triple and scored twice in Pinkerton’s 6-2 victory over Nashua North. He also pitched 2/3 of an inning to get the Astros out of trouble in the third inning.
Brandon Fish (Londonderry)
• Fish had a double, two stolen bases and an RBI in Londonderry’s 9-3 win against Nashua South.
Zach Fletcher (Bedford)
• Fletcher pitched a complete game and held Memorial to three hits in Bedford’s 7-1 victory. He struck out 12. Fletcher also went 2 for 3 at the plate with a double and an RBI.
Peter Haas (Keene)
• Haas was 2 for 2 with two RBIs and scored twice in Keene’s 10-2 victory over Merrimack.
Austin Hazzard (John Stark)
• Hazzard went the distance on the mound as John Stark defeated Pembroke Academy 8-0. He allowed four hits and struck out 10. Offensively, Hazzard was 3 for 3 with a walk, scored twice and had one stolen base.
Ryan Juliano (Bedford)
• Juliano had two hits, three stolen bases and scored three times to help Bedford beat Manchester Memorial 7-1.
Max Lukeman (Pinkerton)
• Lukeman tossed three innings of relief to collect the win in Pinkerton’s 6-2 triumph over Nashua North. He didn’t allow a hit and struck out four. Lukeman also had an RBI single in the win.
Cam McGonigle (Concord)
• McGonigle tossed three innings of relief to earn the save in Concord’s 9-0 win against Trinity. He surrendered two hits, struck out four and didn’t issue any walks.
Dominic Monico (Bishop Guertin)
• Monico had three hits, including a home run, and scored three runs in BG’s 8-4 loss to Alvirne.
Zach Mooers (Keene)
• Mooers allowed four hits and one earned run in six innings of a 10-2 victory over Merrimack. He walked three and struck out four.
Brady Philibotte (John Stark)
• Philibotte had three hits, two RBIs scored twice and walked once in John Stark’s 8-0 victory over Pembroke Academy.
Zac Rheault (Londonderry)
• Rheault went 2 for 2 with two RBIs and scored twice to help Londonderry defeat Nashua South, 9-3.
Cooper Rivers (John Stark)
• Rivers highlighted John Stark’s offensive performance against Pembroke Academy by going 4 for 4 with two doubles, an RBI and two runs scored.
Zach Smith (Londonderry)
• Smith struck out 11 in five innings to earn the win in Londonderry’s 9-3 victory over Nashua South. He surrendered three hits and didn’t walk a batter.
Jonah Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter pitched the first four innings to earn the win in Concord’s 9-0 triumph over Trinity. He allowed two hits, struck out nine and didn’t walk a batter. He also went 1 for 2, scored a run and drove in two.
Jarad Willette (Concord)
• Willette was 2 for 4 with two RBIs and scored twice as Concord ended a three-game losing streak by beating Trinity, 9-0.
Drew Wyman (Winnacunnet)
• Wyman, Winnacunnet’s designated hitter, had two hits and four RBIs in a 12-2 triumph against Salem.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.