Peak Performers: 5.31.21
- Updated: June 1, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Austin Hazzard (John Stark)
• Hazzard was 3-for-3 with two doubles, drove in four runs and scored twice during John Stark’s 11-0 win against Stevens in the Division II play-in round.
Sharik Khan (Keene)
• Khan had a two-run single, an RBI triple and scored a run to help Keene defeat Nashua South, 6-2, in the Division I tournament’s play-in round.
Cam McGonigle (Concord)
• McGonigle collected three hits and scored twice during Concord’s 10-0 triumph over Goffstown in the Division I tournament’s play-in round.
Alex Moore (John Stark)
• Moore pitched four scoreless innings as John Stark beat Stevens 11-0 in a Division II play-in game. He allowed two hits, walked one and struck out seven. Moore also had a hit, and RBI, two stolen bases and scored four runs.
Brady Philibotte (John Stark)
• Philibotte collected two hits, inclding a double, and drove in a run to help the Generals extend their season by beating Stevens, 11-0.
Cal Tiani (Keene)
• Tiani went 2-for-3 and scored twice during Keene’s 6-2 triumph over Nashua South.
Jonah Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter tossed a six inning perfect game to help Concord advance with a 10-0 victory over Goffstown in a Division I play-in game. He struck out 14 and threw 73 pitchers. Wachter also helped himself with an RBI double.
Tyler Wright (Concord)
• Wright went 2-for-2 with two walks, scored twice and drove in a run as Concord posted a 10-0 win against Goffstown.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.