Peak Performers: 6.5.21
- Updated: June 6, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Kyan Bagshaw (Souhegan)
• Bagshaw pitched the first four innings of Souhegan’s 3-2 victory over Hollis/Brookline. He allowed three hits, one run, walked one and struck out seven.
Jack Bergin (Hollis/Brookline)
• Bergin collected three hits during Hollis/Brookline’s 3-2 eight-inning loss to Souhegan in the Division II quarterfinals.
Colin Burke (Souhegan)
• Burke tossed three innings of scoreless relief to earn the win in Souhegan’s 3-2 win against Hollis/Brookline. He surrendered one hit, walked two and struck out three.
Cohen Claytor (Raymond)
• Claytor reached base four times (three singles and a walk) and drove in a run during Raymond’s 4-2 loss to Somersworth in the Division III quarterfinals.
Jason Crean (John Stark)
• Crean had two hits, an RBI, a stolen base and a sacrifice fly to help the Generals defeat Con-Val, 16-6, in the Division II tournament’s quarterfinal round.
Austin Hazzard (John Stark)
• Hazzard collected three hits, including a double and a triple, and drove in three during John Stark’s 16-6 win against ConVal.
Brandon Hsu (Hollis/Brookline)
• Hsu struck out nine in 7.1 innings during Hollis/Brookline’s 3-2 loss to Souhegan. He held the Sabers to three hits and one earned run.
Zack Lussier (Hollis/Brookline)
• Lussier homered in Hollis/Brookline’s 3-2 loss against Souhegan.
Owen MacDonnell (Londonderry)
• MacDonnell threw seven shutout innings in Londonderry’s 2-0 victory over Pinkerton. He gave up four hits and struck out six.
Gavin Parent (Londonderry)
• Parent had two hits, including a walk-off home run with two outs in the bottom of the seventh, to help the Lancers defeat Pinkerton Academy 2-0 in the Division I quarterfinals.
Brady Philibotte (John Stark)
• Philibotte went 3-for-4 with a double and two RBIs in John Stark’s 16-6 victory over ConVal.
Tom Rioux (Pinkerton)
• Rioux allowed five hits and struck out six in 6.2 innings of a 2-0 loss to Londonderry.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.