Peak Performers: 6.9.21
- Updated: June 10, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Brady Annis (Winnacunnet)
• Annis pitched a complete-game shutout to help Winnacunnet earn a spot in the Division I championship game by beating Londonderry, 3-0. He threw 96 pitches, allowed three hits and struck out eight.
Cam Bergeron (John Stark)
• Bergeron went 2-for-3 with a triple, drove in a run and scored twice during John Stark’s semifinal win against Souhegan.
Hunter Chase (Winnacunnet)
• Chase, Winnacunnet’s starting shortstop, had two hits and scored once as the Warriors advanced to the Division I championship game by beating Londonderry, 3-0.
Donny Cote (Concord)
• Cote earned the win in Concord’s 6-4 triumph over Keene by pitching 3 2/3 innings of scoreless relief. He surrendered three hits and walked one.
Jason Crean (John Stark)
• Crean had three RBIs, two stolen bases and scored a run to help the Generals defeat Souhegan 12-5 in the Division II semifinals.
Austin Hazzard (John Stark)
• Hazzard pitched 4 1/3 innings to earn the win in John Stark’s 12-5 triumph over Souhegan in the Division II semifinals.
Trevor Heise (Monadnock)
• Heise had a 3-for-4 performance in Monadnock’s 13-0 victory over Hopkinton in the Division III semifinals.
Cam MacDonald (Winnacunnet)
• MacDonald, Winnacunnet’s starting catcher, went 2-for-4 in the Warriors’ 3-0 triumph over Londonderry in the Division I semifinals.
Kevin McDonough (Concord)
• McDonough had a hit, drove in two runs and scored once as the Crimson Tide beat Keene, 6-4, to advance to Saturday’s Division I championship game.
Ryan Philbrick (Concord)
• Philbrick had three hits, and RBI and scored a run to help Concord defeat Keene, 6-4.
Jonah Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter tossed a scoreess seventh inning to collect the save in Concord’s 6-4 semifinal victory over Keene. He didn’t allow a hit and struck out two. Wachter also had two hits and scored a run in the win.
Drew Wyman (Winnacunnet)
• Wyman had two hits in Winnacunnet’s 3-0 win against Londonderry in the Division I semifinals.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.