Peak Performers: 4.18.22
- Updated: April 19, 2022
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Kyan Bagshaw (Souhegan)
• Bagshaw earned the win in a 7-1 victory over ConVal for pitching 5.1 innings and holding the Cougars to four hits. He struck out 10. Bagshaw also went 2-for-4 with a double and drove in two runs.
Andy Barry (Nashua North)
• Barry pitched five scoreless innings to help Nashua North defeat Dover, 3-0. He allowed five hits and struck out five. Barry also went 3-for-3 with two RBIs and a run scored.
Keegan Burke (Souhegan)
• Burke had a triple and two RBIs as Souhegan raised its record to 4-1 by beating ConVal.
Owen Carey (Londonderry)
• Carey collected two of Londonderry’s five hits in a 1-0 loss to Exeter.
Alex Carroll (Pelham)
• Carroll tossed a complete game as Pelham earned its first win by beating Sanborn, 6-1. Carroll limited Sanborn to four hits and struck out eight. He also went 2-for-4 with a double.
Nolan Colby (Souhegan)
• Colby collected two hits, including a triple and two RBIs to help Souhegan defeat ConVal.
Brooks Craigue (Concord)
• Craigue went 2-for-4 and scored the game-winning run in Concord’s 7-6 triumph over Central-West.
Connor Fennell (Londonderry)
• Fennell pitched the first six innings of Londonderry’s 1-0 loss to Exeter. He allowed one run, walked two and struck out nine.
Zach Ferris (Exeter)
• Ferris tossed a complete game as Exeter beat Londonderry, 1-0. He allowed five hits and struck out 10.
Brandon Firman (John Stark)
• Firman went 1-for-3 with two stolen bases in John Stark’s 3-1 triumph over Kingswood.
Kalan Gaudreault (Concord)
• Gaudreault went 3-for-3 with an RBI and scored twice in Concord’s victory over Central-West.
Ryan Gomez (Salem)
• Gomez struck out eight batters in six innings to earn the win in Salem’s 10-5 victory over Manchester Memorial.
Nathan Innerfield (John Stark)
• Innerfield pitched a complete game to help John Stark beat Kingswood, 3-1. He allowed four hits, walked two and struck out 10.
Ryan Juliano (Bedford)
• Juliano threw a complete-game shutout as Bedford downed Bishop Guertin, 4-0. He limited BG to three hits and struck out eight.
Kian Littlefield (Portsmouth Christian)
• Littlefield, a freshman, earned his first varsity win on the mound by pitching 6.2 innings during Portsmouth Christian Academy’s win against Pittsfield. He allowed three runs on five hits and struck out 13. Littlefield also went 3-for-4 at the plate with two RBIs.
Andew Major (Salem)
• Major had two hits and also reached base on a walk to help Salem defeat Manchester Memorial.
Jackson McBride (Hanover)
• McBride, a third baseman, went 4-for-4 with an RBI and a run scored in Hanover’s 9-0 triumph over Pembroke Academy.
Hayden Nunley (John Stark)
• Nunley collected two hits and scored twice in John Stark’s victory over Kingswood.
Anthony Paolicelli (John Stark)
• Paolicelli went 2-for-2 with an RBI and a stolen base as John Stark impoved its Division II reccord to 2-0 by beating Kingswood.
Scott Paquette (Pelham)
• Paquette, Pelham’s starting catcher, went 2-for-3 with three RBIs in a 6-1 triumph over Sanborn. His hits were a double and a bases-clearing triple.
Will Perkowski (Derryfield)
• Perkowski tossed a complete game as Derryfield improved to 4-0 with a 5-1 victory over Newmarket. He allowed one hit, struck out 15 and didn’t issue any walks.
Damian Philbrick (Milford)
• Philbrick, a senior, pitched six innings of one-hit baseball in Milford’s 2-0 loss to Coe-Brown. He didn’t allow an earned run and sruck out three. Philbrick also hit a double.
Dan Revellese (Concord)
• Revellese pitched 2.2 scoreless innings to earn the win in Concord’s 7-6 victory over Central-West. He surrendered two hits, walked one and struck out two. Revellese also went 1-for-2 with three RBIs.
Sean Roeger (Salem)
• Roeger went 2-for-3 with an RBI and walked twice in Salem’s triumph over Manchester Memorial.
Sam Sacerdote (Hanover)
• Sacerdote pitched a complete-game shutout to help Hanover beat Pembroke Academy, 9-0. He limited Pembroke to two hits, struck out 14 and didn’t walk a batter.
Matthew Silk (Souhegan)
• Silk went 3-for-3 and scored three runs in Souhegan’s victory over ConVal.
Brady Simard (Alvirne)
• Simard, a third baseman, went 2-for-3 with a walk and drove in two runs in Alvirne’s 9-2 loss to Portsmouth.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.