Peak Performers: 4.25.22
- Updated: April 26, 2022
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Luke Anderson (Bishop Guertin)
• Anderson had two hits, two RBIs and scored once in an 11-7 triumph over Manchester Central/West.
Kyan Bagshaw (Souhegan)
• Bagshaw raised his record to 3-0 this season by pitching 5.1 innings in a 5-0 victory over St. Thomas. He limited the Saints to one hit and struck out 12.
Colin Burke (Souhegan)
• Burke had two hits during Souhegan’s victory over St. Thomas.
Keegan Burke (Souhegan)
• Burke hit a solo home run as Souhegan handed St. Thomas its first loss, 5-0.
Colby Boissy/Malcolm Klingler (Hopkinton)
• Boissy and Klingler pitched a combined five innings and surrendered one hit in a 10-0 triumph over Prospect Mountain.
Jake Boudreau (Bishop Guertin)
• Boudreau earned the win in an 11-7 victory over Manchester Central/West for pitching 5.1 innings. He allowed two earned runs, five hits and struck out 10.
Cole Constantine (Windham)
• Constantine went 1-for-2 with two RBIs and three stolen bases in a 13-4 win agains Timberlane.
Brandon Dufour (Souhegan)
• Dufour was 2-for-3 with a triple and two RBIs in Souhegan’s 5-0 victory over St. Thomas.
Dylan Dufour (Souhegan)
• Dufour pitched the final 1.2 innings against St. Thomas and recorded all five outs via strickout. He allowed one hit.
Brock Haynes (Keene)
• Haynes had two hits and drove in four runs to help Keene defeat Trinity, 10-2.
Nathan Innerfield (John Stark)
• Innerfield pitched a complete game and didn’t allow an earned run to help the Generals defeat Lebanon, 3-1. He surrendered one hit, struck out 12 and didn’t walk a batter. He also went 2-for-3 with two RBIs, one stolen base and scored a run.
Evan Kaplo (Bishop Guertin)
• Kaplo went 2-for-4 with two RBIs and scored a run in BG’s victory over Manchester Central/West.
Jack Morrall (Hopkinton)
• Morrall collected three hits, two stolen bases, scored twice and drove in a run in Hopkinton’s victory over Prospect Mountain.
Austin Morris (Keene)
• Morris went 2-for-3 with a double, scored three runs and walked once in a 10-2 win against Trinity.
Owen O’Brien (Hopkinton)
• O’Brien went 3-for-3 with two stolen bases and scored three runs in a 10-0 victory over Prospect Mountain. He also prevented a single by throwing a runner out at first base from right field.
Mason Rice (Windham)
• Rice had three hits, including a double, and drove in four runs during a 13.4 victory over Timberlane He also limited Timberlane to three runs and struck out eight in 4.1 innings on the mound.
Max Riordan (Bishop Guertin)
• Riordan, a catcher, went 2-for-2 with a double, scored twice, drove in a run and had a stolen base during BG’s victory over Manchester Central/West.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.