Peak Performers: 4.29.22
- Updated: April 30, 2022
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Nolan Colby (Souhegan)
• Colby, Souhegan’s starting shorstop, collected four hits, scored twice and drove in a run to help Division II Souhegan defeat Division I Bedford, 14-4.
Cole Constantine (Windham)
• Constantine tossed six innings to earn the win in Windham’s 6-0 victory against Salem. He limited the Blue Devils to one hit and struck out 13.
Matt Drewes (Concord)
• Drewes didn’t allow an earned run in seven innings as Concord beat Trinity, 7-1. Drewes gave up two hits, walked two and struck out two.
Brandon Dufour (Souhegan)
• Dufour went 2-for-3 with two RBIs and two runs scored in Souhegan’s victory against Bedford.
Dylan Dufour (Souhegan)
• Dufour had two hits, a sacrifice bunt, drove in a run and scored once in Souhegan’s win over Bedford.
Hayden Goerlich (Souhegan)
• Goerlich tossed 1.2 innings of scoreless relief and recorded one strikeout in a 14-4 victory over Bedford.
Ted Katsel (Souhegan)
• Katsel went 2-for-4 with a sacrifice fly, drove in three runs and scored once to help Souhegan beat Bedford, 14-4.
Mark Labonville (Winnisquam)
• Labonville had three hits and scored twice in Winnisquam’s victory over Fall Mountain.
Max Lukeman (Pinkerton)
• Lukeman went 3-for-4 with two RBIs in a 13-3 victory over Goffstown.
Alex Nichols (Winnisquam)
• Nichols had two hits (double, triple) and drove in two runs to help Winnisquam defeat Fall Mountain, 12-10.
Zach St. Onge (Winnisquam)
• St. Onge went 2-for-5 with two RBIs in Winnisquam’s 12-10 win against Fall Mountain. He had the game-winning RBI in a three-run seventh.
Keagan Parke (Windham)
• Parke went 2-for-3 with a double and two stolen bases in Windam’s triumph over Salem.
Dan Revellese (Concord)
• Revellese connected for a two-run double and scored a run in Concord’s 7-1 win against Trinity.
Tom Rioux (Pinkerton)
• Rioux collected three hits and three RBIs and scored a run in Pinkerton’s win against Goffstown.
Anthony Robbins (Winnisquam)
• Robbins went 4-for-4 with two RBIs in Winnisquam’s 12-10 win against Fall Mountain.
Logan Runde (Windham)
• Runde collected two hits, including a double, and scored twice to help Windham defeat Salem.
George Young (Exeter)
• Young, a junior, tossed a complete-game shutout as Exeter beat Bishop Guertin 5-0. He limited BG to one hit, struck out five and walked three.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.