Peak Performers: 5.3.22
- Updated: May 4, 2022
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Joe Allen (Winnacunnet)
• Allen pitched a complete game and struck out 13 in Winnacunnet’s 1-0 setback against Salem. He limited Salem to one hit and walked two.
Brooks Craigue (Concord)
• Craigue was the winning pitcher in Concord’s 7-4 victory over Nashua North. He tossed 6.2 innings and limited North to three hits. He struck out four. Craigue also had a hit and scored a run.
AJ Fennelly (Concord)
• Fennelly collected two hits, including a triple, scored twice and drove in a run during Concord’s 7-4 win against Nashua North.
Ryan Gomez (Salem)
• Gomez pitched 6.2 scoreless innings as Salem beat Winnacunnet, 1-0. He allowed three hits, walked three and struck out six.
Zak Lussier (Hollis-Brookline)
• Lussier went 3-for-3 in his team’s 4-3 triumph over Lebanon. His hits included a home run in the bottom of the sixth inning that ended up being the game-winning RBI. Lussier also earned the win for pitching two innings. He allowed one run and struck out two.
Cam McGonigle (Concord)
• McGonigle went 2-for-4 with two doubles, an RBI and scored a run to help Concord defeat Nashua North, 7-4. He also recorded the final out to earn the save.
Brandon Metivier (Bishop Guertin)
• Metevier collected two hits and scored a run in BG’s 3-2 loss to Londonderry.
Ethan Moccia (Alvirne)
• Moccia had three hits, scored twice and had an RBI in Alvirne’s 11-3 triumph over Windham.
Ryan Pacy (Salem)
• Pacy, Salem’s starting shortstop, tripled — his team’s only hit — and scored the lone run in Salem’s 1-0 triumph over Winnacunnet. He went 1-for-2 with a walk in the win.
Max Riordan (Bishop Guertin)
• Riordan, BG’s starting catcher, went 2-for-3 with a double and an RBI in BG’s 3-2 loss against Londonderry.
Devin Smith (Alvirne)
• Smith allowed one hit in 2.2 scoreless innings on the mound to help Alvirne pick up an 11-3 win against Windham. He walked one and struck out three. Smith also homered and drove in two runs.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.