Peak Performers: 5.13.22
- Updated: May 14, 2022
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information ….
Paul Armstrong (Windham)
• Armstrong had three hits and scored four times in Windham’s 14-11 win over Central/West.
Cole Constantine (Windham)
• Constantine helped Windham defeat Central/West by collecting two hits, including a double, driving in a run and scoring three times.
Joey Dykstra (John Stark)
• Dykstra went 2-for-4 with a double and four RBIs as John Stark beat Sanborn, 16-3.
John Federico (Oyster River)
• Federico went 2-for-3 with two triples, three RBIs and scored three runs in Oyster River’s win against Pembroke Academy.
Brayden Hollinrake (Goffstown)
• Hollinrake went 3-for-5 with three runs scored and two RBIs in Goffstown’s 16-5 victory over Trinity.
Cam Hujsak (Goffstown)
• Hujsak went 4-for-4 with a bases-clearing triple and finished with four RBIs in Goffstown’s 16-5 win against Trinity.
Nathan Innerfield (John Stark)
• Innerfield collected two hits, inlcuding a triple, drove in a run and scored three times in John Stark’s Division II victory over Sanborn.
Evan Kaplo (Bishop Guertin)
• Kaplo had three hits, including a double, drove in two runs and scored once in a 6-5 loss to Nashua South.
Nate Leighton (Exeter)
• Leighton, Exeter’s starting catcher, had three hits, three RBIs and scored twice as the Blue Hawks beat Bedford, 7-3.
Padge MacSeain (Hollis-Brookline)
• MacSeain tossed a complete-game one-hitter in Hollis-Brookline’s 11-1 win over Pelham. He struck out 14 and didn’t walk a batter. Pelham’s run was unearned.
Jaden Mwangi (Timberlane)
• Mwangi threw a no-hitter to help Timberlane defeat Alvirne, 5-0. He struck out nine.
Anthony Paolicelli (John Stark)
• Paolicelli went 2-for-4 with a double, a home run, drove in four runs and scored twice in John Stark’s 16-3 victory over Sanborn.
Keegan Parke (Windham)
• Parke went 2-for-4 with a triple and had two RBIs in Windham’s victory over Central/West.
Chase Philibotte (John Stark)
• Philibotte went 3-for-4 and scored twice to help John Stark defeat Sanborn.
Alex Razzaboni (Hollis-Brookline)
• Razzaboni went 3-for-3 with a home run and drove in four during Hollis-Brookline’s victory over Pelham.
Mason Rice (Windham)
• Rice had two hits, drove in three runs and scored twice to help Windham beat Central/West. He also earned the save in the 14-11 win.
Sam Sacerdote (Hanover)
• Sacerdote had two hits and two RBIs in Hanover’s 6-4 victory over Souhegan. He also limited the Sabers to three earned runs in 5.2 innings on the mound. Sacerdote struck out six and walked one.
Cam Sengenberger (Oyster River)
• Sengenberger, a freshman, went 4-for-4 with five RBIs and also pitched three scoreless innings as Oyster River beat Pembroke Academy, 11-5.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.