Peak Performers: 5.18.22
- Updated: May 19, 2022
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Brett Beddington (Central/West)
• Beddington tossed a complete-game shutout in Central/West’s 1-0 victory over Salem. He limited the Blue Devils to one hit, struck out four and walked one.
Brooks Craigue (Concord)
• Craigue pitched a no-hitter in Concord’s 7-0 triumph over Manchester Memorial. He struck out six and walked three. Craigue also went 2-for-4 with two RBIs and scored a run.
Albert De La Rosa (Nashua South)
• De La Rosa homered, drove in two and walked three times to help the Purple Panthers defeat Alvirne, 11-1. He scored three times and also had a stolen base.
John Federico (Oyster River)
• Federico allowed two runs and struck out seven in six innings to help Oyster River defeat John Stark, 4-2. He also collected a single in the win.
Ryan Gomez (Salem)
• Gomez went the distance and struck out 10 in a 1-0 loss to Central/West. He allowed four hits and walked four.
River Hart (Nashua South)
• Hart went 4-for-5 with a home run and a double in an 11-1 triumph over Alvirne. He drove in four and scored twice.
Ian Hedgepeth (Hanover)
• Hedgepeth went 4-for-4 with a walk in Hanover’s 16-6 victory over Kennett. He had two RBIs and scored twice.
William Hogan (Derryfield)
• Hogan, a senior, struck out six in four innings on the mound to help the Cougars beat Franklin, 15-5. He limited Franklin to four hits. Hogan also had three hits, an RBI and scored twice.
Evan Kaplo (Bishop Guertin)
• Kaplo allowed one run on three hits in six innings and struck out seven as BG beat Goffstown, 10-4.
Jake Lammi (Milford)
• Lammi, a senior, pitched a complete game to help Milford defeat Pelham, 3-1. He struck out 10 and didn’t walk a batter. Lammi also contributed an RBI double in the sixth inning.
Padge MacSeain (Hollis-Brookline)
• MacSeain pitched a complete game as Hollis-Brookline beat Merrimack Valley, 6-1. He allowed one hit, struck out eight and walked three. MacSeain also went 2-for-5 at the plate.
Cam McGonigle (Concord)
• McGonigle collected three hits and drove in a run during Concord’s 7-0 victory over Memorial.
Keegan Parke (Windham)
• Parke tossed six innings and didn’t allow an earned run in a 4-2 loss to Bedford. He struck out 14.
Alex Razzaboni (Hollis-Brookline)
• Razzaboni went 2-for-4 with a home run and drove in three runs during Hollis-Brookline’s 6-1 victory over Merrimack Valley.
Nater Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter went 2-for-3 with two doubles, drove in a run and scored once in Concord’s win over Memorial.
Torin White (Hollis-Brookline)
• White went 3-for-4 with a triple in Hollis-Brookline victory over Merrimack Valley.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.