Peak Performers: 6.4.22
- Updated: June 5, 2022
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Kyan Bagshaw (Souhegan)
• Bagshaw improved his record to 7-0 by pitching six shutout innings in Souhegan’s 10-0 victory over Oyster River in the Division II quarterfinals. He allowed three hits and struck out eight. Bagshaw also went 4-for-4 at the plate with four RBIs and one run scored.
Mike Crowley (Londonderry)
• Crowley pitched a complete game (six innings) to help Londonderry defeat Windham, 10-0. He allowed four hits, struck out seven and walked two.
Liam Doyle (Pinkerton)
• Doyle tossed a complete game (115 pitches) to help second-seeded Pinkerton beat seventh-seeded Winnacunnet, 2-1. He allowed seven hits, zero earned runs, struck out 10 and didn’t walk a batter.
Jack Marshall (Londonderry)
• Marshall had two hits (double, single) and drove in four runs as fouth-seeded Londonderry beat 12th-seeded Windham, 10-0, in the Division I quarterfinals.
Ryan Morgado (Exeter)
• Morgado went 1-for-2 with a walk, three RBIs and three runs scored as Exeter advanced to the Division I semifinals with a 12-2 win over Nashua South.
Connor Wyskiel (Exeter)
• Wyskiel, Exeter’s first baseman, went 3-for-3 with six RBIs to help the sixth-seeded Blue Hawks upset third-seeded Nashua South 12-2 in the Division II quarterfinals. He hits were two doubles and a triple.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.