- Updated: July 2, 2022
The Northeast Tides head into the July 4 break with a 10-5 record, which places them in third place in the North Shore Baseball League standings.
The Tides have been playing their best baseball of late as they are riding a five-game winning streak and have outscored their opponents 36-5 during that span. The Tides will attempt to extend that streak on July 5, when they travel to World Series Park of Saugus Mass. to take on the North Shore Freedom.
After 15 games, here are the some of the leaders for the Tides in offense and pitching statistical categories.
- Aiden McDonough (Dover/Plymouth State)
.368 batting average with .OBP of .538
- Kyle Maurice (Exeter/St. Anselm)
.324 batting average, team leading 2 HR’s and 11 RBIs
- JD Normand (Pinkerton/New England Coll)
.333 batting average 1 HR 5RBI
- Nate Curtis (Marshwood HS/University of Tennessee Southern)
2-0 W/L record. Has not given up a run in a total of 18 innings pitched with 33 strikeouts against only 6 walks.
- Shaun Cormier (Spaulding/New England College)
3-1 W/L record with a 1.80 ERA. One walk allowed in 20 total innings and has 25 strikeouts.
- Matt Bergeron (Salem/St.Joseph’s of Maine)
3-0 W/L record 3.05 ERA. Team leader with 20.2 innings pitched and is 12-0 in his regular season pitching career with the Tides since 2020.
- Ben Cerrato (Exeter/Grinnell College)
Team leading 6 appearances with 2.57 ERA. Impressive 1.57 strikeout to 1 inning pitch ratio.