Peak Performers: 4.19.23
- Updated: April 20, 2023
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Paul Armstrong (Windham)
• Armstrong collected two hits, three RBIs, scored a run and had a stolen base in Windham’s 12-9 triumph over Manchester Memorial.
Cole Constantine (Windham)
• Constantine went 2-for-4 with three RBIs, two stolen bases and scored twice as the Jaguars beat Memorial, 12-9.
Trice Cote (Milford)
• Cote, a senior shortstop/center fielder, hit a two-run home run with two outs and two strikes in the seventh inning to cap the scoring in Milford’s 5-4 victory at Souhegan.
Matt Drewes (Concord)
• Drewes tossed a complete game as Concord beat Winnacunnet 2-1 in 70 minutes. Drewes tossed 76 pitches. He limited Winnacunnet to one hit, no earned runs, walked one and struck out two.
Sam Franco (Bishop Guertin)
• Franco tossed a no-hitter as BG improved to 4-0 with a 10-0 victory over Alvirne. He struck out seven.
Charlie Hale (Hollis/Brookline)
• Hale went 2-for-3 with a walk and scored a run in Hollis/Brookline’s 5-3 win against Pelham. He also pitched a scoreless seventh with three strikeouts.
Garrett Hammer (Pinkerton)
• Hammer pitched four scoreless innings to help the Astros beat Central/West, 10-0. He allowed four hits, struck out two and didn’t walk a batter.
Brendan Horne (Pinkerton)
• Horne went 2-for-4 with an RBI and scored four runs in a 10-0 win against Central/West.
Logan Howard (Milford)
• Howard, a sophomore catcher, went 3-for-4 with a double and an RBI and also scored twice to help the Spartans beat Souhegan, 5-4. Howard is currently hitting .553.
Jack Koutrobis (Windham)
• Koutrobis tossed 2.2 scoreless innings in Windham’s 12-9 victory over Memorial He recorded five strikeouts.
Bryce Larco (Milford)
• Larco, a senior infielder, went 3-for-3 with two RBIs and two stolen bases in Milford’s 5-4 comeback victory over Souhegan.
Jackson McBride (Hanover)
• McBride went 4-for-4 with two RBIs and scored twice in Hanover’s 8-3 victory over John Stark.
Dominic Monico (Bishop Guertin)
• Monico went 3-for-4 with a triple, scored twice and drove in two runs during BG’s 10-0 triumph against Alvirne.
Will Perkowski (Goffstown)
• Perkowski went six innings on the mound and didn’t allow an earned run in Goffstown’s 3-2 loss at Exeter. He struck out 12, and also went 2-for-2 at the plate.
Ethan Stanley (Sanborn)
• Stanley pitched a complete game in Sanborn’s 8-0 victory over Oyster River. He allowed two hits, walked two and struck out three.
Nater Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter hit a two-run home run in the bottom of the first inning to highlight Concord’s offensive effort in a 2-1 triumph over Winnacunnet.
Logan Whitney (Trinity)
• Whitney tossed five scoreless innings and didn’t allow a hit to help the Pioneers defeat Spaulding, 7-0.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.