Peak Performers: 5.5.23
- Updated: May 6, 2023
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Brett Beddington (Central/West)
• Beddington pitched all five innings of Central/West’s 10-0 triumph over Manchester Memorial. He allowed one hit and struck out nine. Beddington also had two hits (double, triple) and three RBIs.
Dylan Burovac (Coe-Brown)
• Burovac helped Coe-Brown defeat Pembroke 12-6 by going 3-for-5 with two RBIs.
Joey Bush (Coe-Brown)
• Bush pitched six scoreless innings and struck out five during Coe-Brown’s 12-6 victory over Pembroke Academy. He also collected two hits and three stolen bases.
Michael Caron (Exeter)
• Caron had two hits and scored twice in a 4-3 victory over Winnacunnet.
Charlie Cariello (Bedford)
• Cariello struck out eight in seven innings of Bedford’s 7-2 extra-innning loss to Goffstown. Cariello allowed one earned run on five hits.
Nolan Colby (Souhegan)
• Colby went 2-for-3 with a walk to help the Sabers beat Kingswood 2-1.
Cooper Deschene (Salem)
• Deschene pitched a complete game to help Salem defeat Timberlane 3-2. He allowed three hits, walked two and struck out eight.
Dawson Fancher (Concord)
• Fancher went 2-for-2 with two RBIs in Concord’s 15-4 loss to Keene.
Hayen Goerlich (Souhegan)
• Goerlich tossed a complete game and struck out four in Souhegan’s 2-1 victory over Kingswood. He surrendered four hits, no earned runs and walked one.
Dominic Monico (Bishop Guertin)
• Monico went 2-for-3 with a double and an RBI in a 3-2 loss to Londonderry.
Will Perkowski (Goffstown)
• Perkowski pitched 8.1 innings and had two hits in a 7-2 victory over Bedford. He gave up one earned run, walked one and struck out 11.
Chase Philibotte (John Stark)
• Philibotte pitched five innings and allowed on earned run in a 7-3 loss to St. Thomas. He gave up three hits and struck out five.
A.J. Politano (Oyster River)
• Politano pitched three innings and struck out two in Oyster River’s 4-0 win against Merrimack Valley. He also went 1-for-3 at the plate with an RBI single.
Drew Reagan (Souhegan)
• Reagan went 1-for-2 with a double and walked twice during a 2-1 win against Kingswood.
Sean Roeger (Salem)
• Roeger had three hits and scored a run in a 3-2 victory over Timberlane.
Kevin Rourke (Londonderry)
• Rourke tossed a complete game to help Londonderry defeat Bishop Guertin 3-2. He limited BG to four hits, walked three and struck out five.
Sam Sacerdote (Hanover)
• Sacerdote collected two hits and pitched three innings of relief as Hanover remained unbeaten (6-0) with a 9-6 triumph over Hollis/Brookline. He allowed one run on two hits and struck out four. Sacerdote also had two RBIs and scored a run.
Matt Todino (Pelham)
• Todino, Pelham’s center fielder, had two hits, including a double, and two stolen bases in a 4-3 loss to Bow.
Jonathan Wilson (Londonderry)
• Wilson went 2-for-2 with an RBI in Londonderry’s 3-2 triumph over BG.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.