Peak Performers: 5.9.23
- Updated: May 10, 2023
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Nolan Colby (Souhegan)
• Colby collected a hit and three RBIs to help Souhegan beat Sanborn, 8-1. He also had a stolen base and scored a run.
Isaac Crivac (Bishop Guertin)
• Crivac went 3-for-3 with two RBIs in Bishop Guertin’s 3-1 victory over Winnacunnet.
Noah Durham (Goffstown)
• Durham made his first start of the season and earned the win for pitching five innings of a 10-8 win against Windham. He allowed three earned runs and struck out nine.
Joey Dykstra (John Stark)
• Dykstra went 2-for-4 with a triple and four RBIs in an 18-1 triumph over Laconia in five innings.
Aiden Harris (John Stark)
• Harris collected two hits, scored three runs, had an RBI and a stolen base in John Stark’s 18-1 win over Laconia.
Hayden Goerlich (Souhegan)
• Goerlich tossed a complete game in Souhegan’s 8-1 victory over Sanborn. He limited Sanborn to two hits and no earned runs, walked two and K’d eight.
Logan Howard (Milford)
• Howard, a sophomore, had a triple, scored twice and stole two bases in Milford’s 6-4 setback against Coe-Brown.
Braeden Lambert (Goffstown)
• Lambert went 2-for-3, scored twice and drove in two runs during Goffstown’s 10-8 victory over Windham.
Joe Mayo (Souhegan)
• Mayo went 2-for-4 and scored a run in an 8-1 victory over Sanborn.
Grant McCubrey (Nashua South)
• McCubrey went 3-for-3 with a double, three RBIs, scored twice and had two stolen bases in Nashua South’s 11-1 triumph over Merrimack.
Landon Pierce (Milford)
• Pierce, a junior, went 2-for-4 with an RBI during Milford’s 6-4 loss to Coe-Brown.
Hayden Pond (John Stark)
• Pond allowed a run on three hits in four innings to collect the win in John Stark’s 18-1 victory against Laconia. He struck out seven.
Drew Reagan (Souhegan)
• Reagan went 2-for-3 with an RBI and scored run in an 8-1 win against Sanborn. He also had a sacrifice bunt.
Nick Shaw (Nashua South)
• Shaw limited Merrimack two four hits and struck out two as Nashua South posted an 11-1 victory in five innings.
Logan Simmons (Goffstown)
• Simmons went 2-for-5 (double and a triple) with two RBIs and scored a run to as Goffstown beat Windham, 10-8.
Hunter Ward (Nashua South)
• Ward had two hits and drove in six runs to help the Panthers beat Merrimack 11-1.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.