Peak Performers: 5.26.23
- Updated: May 27, 2023
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: email@example.com. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Derek Boodoo (Salem)
• Boodoo had two hits in Salem’s 9-0 loss to Exeter.
Garrett Hammer (Pinkerton)
• Hammer pitched a complete game in Pinkerton’s 2-1 win over Timberlane. He allowed five hits, walked two and struck out nine.
Cam Keaveney (Exeter)
• Keaveney pitched five shutout innings to help Exeter defeat Salem, 9-0. He allowed two hits and struck out six. Keaveney also went 1-for-2 with two walks, an RBI and scored a run.
Dominic Monico (Bishop Guertin)
• Monico pitched four scoreless inning in BG’s victory over Manchester Memorial. He held the Crusaders to two hits and struck out two.
Jeremy Mlocek (Timberlane)
• Mlocek, a sophomore, pitched seven innings in a 2-1 loss to Pinkerton. He limited the Astros to five hits.
Aiden O’Connell (Bedford)
• O’Connell picked up his sixth victory of the season by pitching six innings in Bedford’s 9-0 triumph over Nashua North. He allowed one hit, walked two and stuck out 11. O’Connell also had three hits and four RBIs in the win. His hits included a doulbe and a home run.
Craig Pederson (Alvirne)
• Pederson went 3-for-3 with a walk, scored twice and drove in two runs to help Alvirne defeat Merrimack, 11-4.
George Young (Exeter)
• Young, a senior outfielder, went 2-for-3 with two RBIs and scored twice in Exeter’s 9-0 victory over Salem.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your support is greatly appreciated.