Peak Performers: 4.16.19
- Updated: April 17, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Sam Boudreau (Bishop Guertin)
• Boudreau went 3 for 4 with two doubles, drove in three runs and scored twice as BG improved to 3-0 in Division I with a 13-2 triumph over Salem.
Colin Brodeur (Manchester Memorial)
• Brodeur, a sophomore, broke a tie game with a two-run single in the sixth inning of Memorial’s 4-3 win at Spaulding. He also earned the win by limiting the Red Raiders to one run in three innings of relief. Spaulding failed to tie the game despite having runners on first and second with one out in the seventh.
Sam Crawford (Hopinkton)
• Crawford was the star at the plate and on the mound during Hopkinton’s 12-2 five-inning victory over Conant. He pitched all five innings (64 pitches), struck out four and allowed four hits. Offensively, he was 2 for 2 with a two-run home run. He also had an RBI single and walked twice.
Nolan Lincoln (Londonderry)
• Lincoln raised his record to 2-0 by tossing a complete game as Londonderry beat Exeter 3-2. He struck out nine, walked one and limited the Blue Hawks to one earned run.
Eddy Rojas (Manchester West)
• Rojas collected three hits, drove in three runs and scored twice as West beat Kearsarge 8-7 in its Division II opener.
Eric Sullivan (Concord)
• Sullivan collected two hits, three RBIs and scored once to help Concord defeat Windham 8-7.
Cam Thompson (Concord)
• Thompson had two doubles and three RBIs in Concord’s one-run victory over Windham.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.