Peak Performers: 4:17.19
- Updated: April 18, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Brett Anderson (Bishop Guertin)
• Anderson allowed three hits in six innings to help BG defeat Alvirne 5-1. Anderson surrendered one earned run and struck out 12. He also had two hits and drove in two runs.
Sean Cavanaugh (Londonderry)
• Cavanaugh went 3 for 4 with an RBI and scored three runs in Londonderry’s victory over Timberlane.
Evan Cormier (Londonderry)
• Cormier earned the victory in Wednesday’s game against Timberlane for holding the Owls to two earned runs on three hits in 5.2 innings on the mound. He struck out four.
Brady Day (Pinkerton)
• Day hit a two-run double with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning to give Pinkerton a 4-3 victory over Manchester Central. He had three hits and three RBIs in the win.
Jack Fitzgerald (Manchester Memorial)
• Fitzgerald had two extra-base hits and recorded the final out on the mound to help Memorial improve to 3-1 by beating Windham 9-7. Fitzgerald recorded the final out with Windham runners on second and third.
Ben Flanders (Merrimack)
• Flanders, a sophomore, collected two hits (single, double) and drove in a run during Merrimack’s loss to Portsmouth.
Olivis Genao (Manchester Central)
• Genao, Central’s starting pitcher in Wednesday’s nine-inning loss to Pinkerton, limited the Astros to six hits and one earned run in seven innings. He struck out 13 and walked three.
Reece Manor (Londonderry)
• Manor went 3 for 4 with a double and drove in four runs to help Londonderry defeat Timberlane 15-6.
Kevin Newton-Delgado (Hopkinton)
• Newton-Delgado was the offensive star in Hopkinton’s 12-7 triumph over Hillsboro-Deering. He finished the game with three hits, including a triple, and drove in four runs.
Brett Patnode (John Stark)
• Patnode earned the win in Wednesday’s 6-2 triumph over St. Thomas for holding the Saints to four hits and one earned run in five innings. He struck out six. Patnode also went 2 for 4 with a double, drove in a run and had one stolen base.
Cody Pfeifer (Merrimack)
• Pfeifer hit a grand slam in Wednesday’s 16-7 loss to Portsmouth.
Eric Stack (Merrimack)
• Stack came up with two hits, including a double, and scored twice in Merrimack’s 16-7 loss to Portsmouth.
Chris Tutt (Londonderry)
• Tutt had two hits and drove in three runs as Londonderry remained unbeaten with a victory over Timberlane.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.