- Keene State releases schedule
- Fisher Cats announce game times
- 2022 Watch List: January update
- December Discount available
- NHFS adopts new pitching rule
- Fisher Cats open April 8
- Duval entering first season with NHTI
- Tewksbury to speak in Seabrook
- Futures League releases schedule
- Save $20 on an XTRA Membership
PSU’s Goulet remains hot
- Updated: April 29, 2019
PLYMOUTH – Senior Josh Goulet (Nashua, N.H.) had five hits on the day as Plymouth State University split a doubleheader with Western Connecticut State University in Little East Conference (LEC) baseball action at Parish Field on Sunday.
The Panthers rallied from an early 7-0 hole to take the opener, 20-8, before WestConn earned a 5-4 win in the second contest.
Goulet continued his impressive season at the plate, going 2-for-4 in the opener and 3-for-4 in the nightcap. He drove in five runs on the day, extending his season-long on base streak to 32 games. He has a 14-game hitting streak and also has 14 multi-hit games this season.
Plymouth State moved to 13-19 and 4-9 in the LEC. WestConn ended the day at 6-21 and 3-10 in league play.
Goulet has reached safely in all 32 contests. He is currently riding a 14-game hitting streak and also has 14 multi-hit games on the year.