Peak Performers: 5.6.19
- Updated: May 7, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Joe Allen (Winnacunnet)
• Allen, a freshman, tossed a complete game to lead Winnacunnet to a 1-0 victory over Nashua North. He limited the Titans to two hits and struck out 11.
Tyler Bruns (Concord)
• Bruns had two hits, including an RBI double, in Concord’s 2-1 victory against Dover.
Alex Charles (Keene)
• Charles had two hits, drove in three runs, scored twice and walked twice in Keene’s 18-14 loss to Bishop Guertin.
Sam Crawford (Hopkinton)
• Crawford struck out seven in six innings and collected the save in Hopkinton’s 4-3 triumph over Gilford. Crawford pitched the first five innings and trailed 3-2 when he left the mound. After Hopkinton took the lead in the bottom of the sixth, Crawford returned to the mound and recorded the game’s final three outs. He also had two hits in the victory.
Owen Fauth (Keene)
• Fauth had two hits, two RBIs, scored twice and walked three times in an 18-14 loss to Bishop Guertin.
Alex George (Bishop Guertin)
• George went 3 for 3 with two RBIs and scored five times as BG moved its record to 11-0 with an 18-14 victory over Keene.
Levi Griffin (Alvirne)
• Griffin had two hits (double, single) and scored the game-winning run in Alvirne’s 5-4 victory against Salem.
Peter Haas (Keene)
• Haas, a sophomore, wasn’t in the starting lineup, but had two hits, including an RBI double, in Keene’s loss to BG.
Adrian Kennedy (Concord)
• Kennedy pitched six innings to earn the win in Concord’s 2-1 triumph against Dover. He surrendered a run on three hits, walked two and struck out three.
Luke Marsh (Londonderry)
• Marsh struck out nine in six innings to lead Londonderry to a 6-1 triumph over Nashua South. He allowed one run on three hits.
Colby Marshall (Hopkinton)
• Marshall went 2 for 3 with a double and drove in a run in Hopkinton’s 4-3 victory over Gilford.
Zach Miles (Concord)
• Miles pitched a scoreless seventh to collect the save in Concord’s 2-1 triumph over Dover. He struck out one and didn’t allow a hit. Miles also had a RBI single to give Concord the lead in the fourth inning.
Brett Patnode (John Stark)
• Patnode had three hits, drove in two runs and scored once as John Stark remained unbeaten with a 9-5 victory over Hanover. He also pitched one scoreless inning with one strikeout.
Carter Pike (John Stark)
• Pike had three hits and two RBIs in John Stark’s come-from-behind victory over Hanover.
Grant Snyder (Hollis/Brookline)
• Snyder went 2 for 3 and scored twice in a 4-3 victory over ConVal. He also pitched two scoreless innings of relief.
Rian Queen (John Stark)
• Queen went 3 for 4 with two RBIs and a run scored in a 9-5 triumph over Hanover.
Noah Therrien (Bishop Guertin)
• Therrien tossed four innings to pick up the win in BG’s 18-14 victory over Keene. He allowed one run (unearned) on two hits and struck out seven. He also went 4 for 5 with a run scored and three RBIs.
Jeff Wagner (Pembroke)
• Wagner pitched a complete game to help Pembroke defeat Kingswood 4-0. He allowed two hits, struck out five and didn’t walk a batter. Walker also went 2 for 3 at the plate.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.