- The State of Baseball: Week 2
- Peak Performers: 4.20.21
- Peak Performers: 6.19.21
- NH man causes Maine games to be cancelled
- Winnacunnet starts season at No. 1
- Team Previews: Lin-Wood
- The State of Baseball: Week 1
- NECBL releases 2021 schedule
- Peak Performers: 4.14.21
- Offense hasn’t been an issue for PSU
Peak Performers: 5.7.19
- Updated: May 8, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Mike Baer (Hopkinton)
• Baer collected two hits and three RBIs to help Hopkinton defeat Newfound 13-0 in five innings.
Larsen Burack (Hopkinton)
• Burack had a hit and drove in three runs as Hopkinton improved its Division III record to 8-1 with a 13-0 triumph over Newfound.
Brady Day (Pinkerton)
• Day had two hits and an RBI, walked once and scored twice in Pinkerton’s 7-2 triumph over Concord.
Derek Hiscox (Pinkerton)
• Hiscox got the start in Tuesday’s matchup with Concord and held the Crimson Tide to a run on five hits in five innings en route to a 7-2 victory for the Astros. He struck out one and walked two.
Adrian Kennedy (Concord)
• Kennedy went 3 for 4 with a solo home run in Concord’s 7-2 loss to Pinkerton.
Sam Rawson (Hopkinton)
• Rawson limited Newfound to one hit in five innings to pick up the win Tuesday. He threw 51 pitches.
Trevor Smith (Concord)
• Smith held Pinkerton to one run on three hits over 4.2 innings in Concord’s 7-2 loss. He struck out four, and also went 2 for 4.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.