Peak Performers: 5.9.19
- Updated: May 10, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Charlie Breen (Windham)
• Breen earned the save in Windham’s 4-2 victory against Portsmouth by striking out the side with two runners on base in the bottom the seventh.
Cam Burns (Windham)
• Burns went 2 for 3 with an RBI in Windham’s 4-2 victory over Portsmouth.
Lucas Harmon/Cam Lovett (Timberlane)
• Harmon (five innings) and Lovett (two innings) combined to throw a no-hitter in Timberlane’s 1-0 triumph over Alvirne. Harmon also had two hits, and Lovett recorded his second strikeout of the game with the bases loaded in the seventh to end the game.
Austin Hazzard (John Stark)
• Hazzard tossed six innings to earn the win and help John Stark remain unbeaten with an 11-1 victory over Manchester West. He allowed one runs on six hits, walked two and struck out five.
Nathan Innerfield (John Stark)
• Innerfield went 4 for 5 with three stolen bases in John Stark’s 11-1 victory over West.
Nate Isabelle (John Stark)
• Isabelle collected two doubles, two RBIs and stole two bases in John Stark’s victory over Manchester West.
Kyle Lavigne (Bedford)
• Lavigne went 2 for 2 with a two-run double and drove in four runs to help Bedford defeat BG 13-3.
Reece Manor (Londonderry)
• Manor allowed five hits and struck out five in a complete-game pitching performance to help Londonderry defeat Spaulding 4-2. He also had two hits and two RBIs. One of his hits was a two-run double that broke a 2-2 tie.
Sean McDonough (Concord)
• McDonough went 2 for 3 with two RBIs in an 8-1 victory over Manchester Memorial.
Richie Marique (Pinkerton)
• Marique allowed two hits and two runs (one earned) in five innings on the mound in a 10-2 victory over Nashua South. He also collected two hits and two RBIs in the win.
Ryan Merchant (Concord)
• Merchant pitched 6.2 innings to earn the win in Concord’s 8-1 win over Manchester Memorial. He allowed five hits and struck out four.
Zach Miles (Concord)
• Miles had a hit, drew three walks and stole two bases in Concord’s 8-1 triumph over Manchester Memorial.
Alex Muthersbaugh (Gilford)
• Muthersbaugh tossed five shutout innings and struck out five in Gilford’s 10-0 victory over Laconia. He also had a double and scored twice.
Jared Niekam (Bedford)
• Niekam went 2 for 3 with a two-run home run and drove in three runs to help Bedford defeat Bishop Guertin 13-3.
Brady Philibotte (John Stark)
• Philibotte had two hits, including a double, drove in two runs and scored twice in John Stark’s 11-1 triumph over Manchester West.
Adrian Siravo (Gilford)
• Siravo went 2 for 3 with a three-run home run and also had a stolen base in a 10-0 triumph over Laconia.
Dylan Szostak (Windham)
• Szostak had two hits and drove in a run during Windham’s 4-2 win against Portsmouth.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.