Peak Performers: 5.8.19
- Updated: May 9, 2019
NEW HAMPSHIRE HARDBALL
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Bobby Bunis (Merrimack)
• Bunis tossed 4.1 innings of scoreless relief to earn the win in Merrimack’s 11-4 win over Nashua South.
Mike Grover (Merrimack)
• Grover went 4 for 4 with an RBI and scored twice to help the Tomahawks overcome a four-run deficit to beat Nashua South.
Connor Jenkins (Pinkerton)
• Jenkins had two hits, including a solo home run, and scored two runs as Pinkerton handed Bishop Guertin its first loss of the season, 6-1.
JJ Jepson (Pelham)
• Jepson pitched six scoreless innings and struck out six in Pelham’s 8-0 win against Manchester West. He also went 2 for 3, scored twice and drove in two runs.
Joe Messina (Hollis/Brookline)
• Messina had two hits, including a two-run home run, and pitched two innings of scoreless relief with two strikeouts in Hollis/Brookline’s 5-4 victory over Coe-Brown.
Jared Neikam (Bedford)
• Neikam collected three hits, including two doubles, and drove in two runs to help Bedford defeat Timberlane 5-4.
Brett Patnode (John Stark)
• Patnode allowed one run and struck out 10 in six innings as John Stark remained unbeaten with a 9-1 triumph over Sanborn. He also had two hits, drove in two runs and scored twice.
Cody Pfeifer (Merrimack)
• Pfeifer had two hits, including a triple, three RBIs and scored a run to propel Merrimack to a victory over Nashua South.
Asa Runge (Pinkerton)
• Runge limited previous unbeaten Bishop Guertin to a run on five hits in six innings during Pinkerton’s 6-1 triumph. He struck out nine and walked one.
Eric Stack (Merrimack)
• Stack had three hits and drove in two runs in Merrimack’s 11-4 victory over Nashua South.
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.