- NH man causes Maine games to be cancelled
- Winnacunnet starts season at No. 1
- Team Previews: Lin-Wood
- The State of Baseball: Week 1
- NECBL releases 2021 schedule
- Peak Performers: 4.14.21
- Offense hasn’t been an issue for PSU
- Peak Performers: 4.13.21
- Team Previews: Winnisquam
- Cormier, Langis receive NECC awards
BCANH Scholarship deadline approaching
- Updated: May 8, 2020
A reminder that the BCANH Scholarship entry deadline is Sunday. Any current senior who was on a high school roster in 2019 is eligible. The requirements:
2020 BCANH Scholarship Fund Criteria
- All participating seniors must write an essay on the following topic: How has high school baseball prepared you for your next stage in life?
- Essays must include the student-athletes name, email address, high school and baseball coach’s name in the header.
- Essays must be sent to Joshua Coughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org through the student-athletes’ baseball coach. The essays will be dispersed to the Scholarship Board of Coaches.
- There will be one (1) winner per division. Each scholarship recipient will receive $1000.
- Recipients will be announced via Twitter and notified via email on May 18, 2020. Scholarships will then be mailed out to each recipient.
- Questions may be directed to anyone on the BCANH Board of Coaches.
2020 BCANH Scholarship Board of Coaches
D1: James Gaj, Nashua South High School
D2: Joshua Coughlin, Pembroke Academy
D3: Fred Caruso, Winnisquam High School
D4: Stan Jurkoic, Newmarket JR.-SR. High School
BCANH President: Brent Demas, Londonderry High School