- Keene State releases schedule
- Fisher Cats announce game times
- 2022 Watch List: January update
- December Discount available
- NHFS adopts new pitching rule
- Fisher Cats open April 8
- Duval entering first season with NHTI
- Tewksbury to speak in Seabrook
- Futures League releases schedule
- Save $20 on an XTRA Membership
Granite Bat Co. partners with NH Hardball
- Updated: December 31, 2020
New Hampshire Hardball would like to thank the Granite Bat Company for coming on board as our latest sponsor. These sponsorships help the site promote baseball at all levels throughout New Hampshire.
“The Granite Bat Company provides handmade wooden baseball bats at an affordable price. Our wood is locally sourced from a small supplier in Maine, and all waste shavings are sent to local farms free of charge to serve as animal bedding. The average player will go through 2-3 wood bats each year, with some spending $300 or more on name-brand bats each season. We believe that players deserve access to quality equipment that is affordable.“
All bats are made in Exeter by Sam Rollick. Please consider purchasing your bats locally with the Granite Bat Co.
If you have questions about the Granite Bat Company, or to place an order, contact Rollick via email or phone:
46 Columbus Ave
Exeter, NH 03833
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.