Peak Performers: 6.19.21
- Updated: April 20, 2021
Nominations for Peak Performers should be submitted the day of the game via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information must be provided by a member of that team’s coaching staff. Peak Performers is sponsored by MG Sports. Contact MG Sports owner Michael Garczynski at MGSports1313@gmail.com for your fundraising needs.
Thank you to the coaches who submitted player information …
Jacob Albert (Pinkerton)
• Albert went 2 for 3 with a triple, scored three runs, drove in two and had two stolen bases in Pinkerton’s 10-0 triumph over Bishop Guertin.
Joe Allen (Winnacunnet)
• Allen, a Michigan commit, struck out 13 and limited Windham to one hit in six innings during Winnacunnet’s 12-0 win. He also had a hit, walked once and scored a run.
Brady Annis (Winnacunnet)
• Annis, Winnacunnet’s starting shortstop and No. 9 hitter, went 3 for 3 with three RBIs as Winnacunnet improved to 4-0 by beating Windham, 12-0.
Gavin Bedell (Pittsfield)
• Bedell had two hits and pitched five innings to earn the win in Pittsfield’s 13-5 victory over Prospect Mountain. He allowed two earned runs and struck out five.
Liam Doyle (Pinkerton)
• Doyle tossed a five-inning no-hitter to help Pinkerton defeat Bishop Guertin, 10-0. Doyle struck out 13, walked one and didn’t allow a run. He also collected a hit and scored three times.
AJ Fennelly (Concord)
• Fennelly went 3 for 4 with two RBIs and scored once in Concord’s 8-0 triumph over Goffstown.
Derek Finlay (Nashua North)
• Finlay was a home run shy of hitting for the cycle during North’s 6-4 win against Manchester Memorial. He went 3 for 5 and scored three times.
Jake Fredericks (Winnacunnet)
• Fredericks, a sophomore third baseman, had three hits and scored three runs in Winnacunnet’s 12-0 victory over Windham.
Austin Hazzard (John Stark)
• Hazzard earned the win by allowing a run on two hits as John Stark posted a 12-1 win over Bishop Brady. He struck out six. Hazzard also had three hits, two RBIs, one stolen base and scored three times.
Owen MacDonnell (Londonderry)
• MacDonnell gave up three runs (none earned) and struck out 10 in six innings of a 5-3 victory over Merrimack. He allowed five hits and walked one.
Jesse MacGlashing (Pittsfield)
• MacGlashing homered, walked three times and drove in four runs during Pittsfield’s 13-5 triumph over Prospect Mountain.
Alex Meesig (Nashua North)
• Meesig tossed a complete game and struck out 13 to help North defeat Manchester Memorial, 6-4. He limited the Crusaders to three hits.
Zach Mooers (Keene)
• Moorers had two hits, both home runs, and walked twice to help Keene beat Manchester Central 5-1. He also struck out two batters in one inning on the mound.
Brady Philibotte (John Stark)
• Philibotte went 3 for 4 with a home run, walked once, stole two bases and scored three run in John Stark’s 12-1 triumph over Bishop Brady.
Zach Smith (Londonderry)
• Smith went 3 for 4 during Londonderry’s 5-3 victory over Merrimack. He delivered the game-winning RBI with a single in the eighth inning.
Jonah Wachter (Concord)
• Wachter tossed a complete game, surrendered one hit and struck out 13 in Concord’s 8-0 victory over Goffstown.
Nater Wachter (Concord)
• Went 3 for 4 with a three-run home run in Concord’s victory over Goffstown.
Tyler Wright (Concord)
• Wright went 2 for 4, scored twice and drove in two to help Concord defeat Gofftown, 8-0.
Those who would like to help New Hampshire Hardball promote baseball in the Granite State can do so by purchasing a New Hampshire Hardball membership or by making a donation below. Sponsorship inquiries can be sent to email@example.com. Your support is greatly appreciated.